Alvaro Quiros Wins Spanish Open

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Quiros won the Spanish Open today on the 1st playoff hole. He became the first local winner of the Spanish Open in about 8 years. He beat out James Morrison in the playoff.

Quiros is a great guy and has been so much fun in the times THP has spent with him. Glad to see him back in the winner circle.

Quiros won the Spanish Open today on the 1st playoff hole. He became the first local winner of the Spanish Open in about 8 years. He beat out James Morrison in the playoff.

Quiros is a great guy and has been so much fun in the times THP has spent with him. Glad to see him back in the winner circle.

and probably with an average driving distance of 400 yards lol ... love his swing too ... and he also has that effortless cool charisma about him not even related to golf ...

Can't wait till he starts performing like that in the US... when he does make it out here (hopefully more often).

Good for him. He is fun to watch.

I wonder what his driving average was

• Admin
Meh, nothing spectacular. Folks on the web routinely average that day in & day out.:D

Speark for yourself, Im up around 385 now.... hehe and thats just an average, I can poke one 425 easy. LOL

Re: Alvaro Quiros Wins Spanish Open

OEM Kevin said:
Speark for yourself, Im up around 385 now.... hehe and thats just an average, I can poke one 425 easy. LOL

425? Rookie.

Callaway guys just keep on keepin on.

That's awesome. I'm a fan of his Golf game. Good for him.

There is a difference in Driver average, and Driving average. :)

He hits a lot of 3ws ya know :p

Well done Carlos, good guy :)

nice to see him still bagging the ft-5 ... even though a few years old its still my favorite driver as well ...

Good for him. He sure is fun to watch.

Back