Online Golf Video Game

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Does anyone play on the WGT online golf game? It's kind of fun when you've got a little time to kill.

I have played it and enjoyed it. I was playing the beta version of TW online for awhile too. I haven't played either in a long time unfortunately.

Didn't they have a U.S. Open contest last year where you played and tried to get into the WGT U.S. Open? I think a bunch of THPers tried that and I still get weekly emails from them. Haven't played it since though.

I have played it, its not a bad online game. I loved the fact that you could play Bethpage and St Andrews.

very cool online golf game

can you earn credits without buying them and do you get more clubs without buying them after your first 2 sets

can you earn credits without buying them and do you get more clubs without buying them after your first 2 sets

I don't know for sure, just getting the hang of it myself. I'll be curious to see the answer.

I played WGT a lot around last year's US Open contest, but got frustrated by the balky interface. If your Internet connection is not consistent and fast, the swing meter can be very frustrating.

Mindless entertainment

Mindless entertainment

Fun game, free and pretty challenging if you just use the standard equipment. Managed a +9 on St. Andrews!

http://www.wgt.com

Don't like advertizing other sites usually, but since its free and golf related, why not?

Anyone else playing WGT

Anyone else playing WGT

http://www.wgt.com/home.aspx

If so how about a friendly nine holes some time.

Wingnut

A.K.A. TheWingnut

Two threads merged together from this morning.

Thank you JB........:peace2:

Thanks guys, I will check this out. I have been playing the Tiger Woods online game from EA sports for the last 6 months or so...

I play occasionally, screen name is jdjanda.

We need to organize a match tournament.

Anyone have credits to create a THP Country Club?

I play it sometimes too. I agree that its pretty challenging with the standard clubs.

I play it sometimes too. I agree that its pretty challenging with the standard clubs.

Without a doubt, I can't seem to score low at all, and I can't putt worth a darn.

I play as well. my avg is 80 wish my real golf game was this good!

Without a doubt, I can't seem to score low at all, and I can't putt worth a darn.

Not to mention the fact that winning credits so that you can buy better clubs is almost impossible.

played a few holes and don't dig the interface... i like the ea sports TW interface much better...

I have enough credits to form a club, I wonder if I called it Hacker's Paradise Golf & Country Club I would get a letter from a lawyer tell me cease and desist and further more don't sell any Blizzshakes at the turn!

very cool photo tdinbr!

Not to mention the fact that winning credits so that you can buy better clubs is almost impossible.

Yeah, I've yet to master the art of trying to figure out how the heck to get them.

Gave this a try. Seems pretty expensive if you were to pay for credits to outfit your bag, something like $100 at least to get a whole new set of clubs. Also, putting is ridiculously difficult...but other than that, pretty fun.

Back