What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my local Golfsmith and purchased a 56* and 60* Callaway MD wedges to match up w/ my 52* MD. Also, bought a sleeve of the SR3 golfballs. Going to give Callaway golf balls a whirl again.

2015 Albatross Club membership, purchase of the year!

dcf91452b871baec25820c57bc511218.jpg

Picked up a Leupold rangefinder.

Picked up my 2015 Albatross membership and another for Pay it Forward.

Hopkins 54/58 combo. No color personalization as I'll likely just strip them and leave them bare. Full sole on the 54 and a heel grind on the 58. KBS Hi-Rev in both. Couldn't turn down the buy one, get one 50% off deal...

AC Membership and my Garsten Grip arrived. Cannot wait to get it installed and roll some carpet putts.

Picked up a Cally X2 Hot driver from CPO this morning.

Tapa tapa tapa

I'm excited my new irons were delivered. I'm sad because they are in Arizona and I want see them until Saturday.

Bought my Albatross club member ship and a THP water bottle, some Epoch Tees, and a pizza and beer head cover as an early Birthday present to myself.

Cleveland Classic #6. This thing was absolutely unstoppable for me when I was trying putters out a week ago.

20141021_191953_zpsi8k1eygs.jpg

Now just wanting to murder this thing out, and have every bit of detail on it black. Winter project awaits!

2 sleeves of ProV1's for this weekends 2 day tourny, I hope they are magical .

Last edited:
Actually last night I bought the best investment in golf. A 2015 Albatross Club membership for me and a fellow THPer.

Some new Callaway Del Mar golf shoes I found for $41 and a Travis Matthew visor that says "golf sucks" and it also came with a free hat. Not sure why I got the "golf sucks" visor...because it is awesome!

Hit the J40 4w with elements chrome 7f5t so well lately I ordered for driver. Gotta love late night online browsing

Hit the J40 4w with elements chrome 7f5t so well lately I ordered for driver. Gotta love late night online browsing
You, sir, are a machine!

I purchased my 1st set of 'real' (I've been playing an old $50 used set of MacGregor's since I took up golf) irons (JPX-580 Forged Mizuno's) on Sunday.

I have to wait 10-14 days to receive them. I feel like I may lose my mind by then.

?? Your internet needs to be shut off...calling a princess.

?? Your internet needs to be shut off...calling a princess.
Haha. Late evening browsing can be dangerous

I'm excited my new irons were delivered. I'm sad because they are in Arizona and I want see them until Saturday.
What did you get?

just ordered a Cleveland Classic XL custom 9* driver w/ the Black Tie shaft. I am looking for something to cut down on my spin, this should do the trick. I just hope I get enough launch with the 9* head.

A couple albatross club memberships.

Bertha 3W. Deal of the Day for $151 in like new condition. Bag is almost set now.

Driver - Bertha
3W - Bertha
3H/4H - Adams a12 OS
5 - SW - Eye 2
Putter - Ping

Only 12 clubs. Not sure I need any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back