Do you get pumped for your upcoming competitive golf outing?

I still would have taken you Marc. He-He. But yea, you were a little intense and put a lot of pressure on yourself. I too learned a lot from my 1st MC and was able to apply it in the 2nd.

Lol Never! I beat myself on Sunday, you gave me opportunities and I blew them dude.

We shall meet again my friend.

Lol Never! I beat myself on Sunday, you gave me opportunities and I blew them dude.

We shall meet again my friend.

LOL....maybe, but being 2 over for 15 holes is tough to beat on any day. I played decent enough to get ya on that day.

I get excited for golf events but I learned that if I get too amped up and focused on winning, I play like crap. Now I just go in with a more relaxed approach and my scores reap the rewards.

Probably too pumped. I haven't quite learned to pilot adrenaline for golf as well as I do for other things.

I'm get better at it, though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

I'm not sure I slept more than 3 hours each night of the 2013 MC. Pumped doesn't do it justice.

But I learned the hard way that if you fail to have fun, you dramatically decrease your chances of winning.

While it's not competitive, I'm pretty pumped for the gathering in Ohio this weekend!

I haven't played enough competitive golf to really know. The little bit I have played, pumped us not what comes to mind. Nervous, in my own head, is more like it. Its lead to very little success actually.

LOL....maybe, but being 2 over for 15 holes is tough to beat on any day. I played decent enough to get ya on that day.

You should have been 2 under.

I haven't played enough competitive golf to really know. The little bit I have played, pumped us not what comes to mind. Nervous, in my own head, is more like it. Its lead to very little success actually.

you should grab a partner and play me and dan in a scramble saturday, that would be a real "serious and competitive round"

you should grab a partner and play me and dan in a scramble saturday, that would be a real "serious and competitive round"
Yeah that's the ticket!

I always want to win. No doubt. But, I try to remember to have fun and enjoy the round first. If I can just enjoy being on the course first, I'm less likely to have a run of bad holes.

Well it's done. My driver is still awful and my irons left some to be desired. We had a long hitter in the group and I often found myself having to hit longer irons all day (which I struggle with). And I miss hit some shots that should have been automatic. Bottom line is we all as a group didn't strike the ball that well. I can't tell you how many close chips and lipped putts we missed for bird. Oh well, next time. We finished 4 under ugh.

Back