THP Outing Suggestions

no john..... my parents wont take me....lol its florida....

I didn't think that they played. I was just wondering. I'm hoping my dad might like this outing.

Wish I could go..... sigh haha

Hahaha.

We like to mix the gals and guys playing together and this outing will have a tournament type of theme, so pairings will be made up based on skill level.

I will be happy to play with Ellie!!!

are yall going?

I'll play with ya GC we can race to 100! :act-up:

I'll be paired with myself since no one is as bad as me and I wouldn't want to bring anyone down :D haa haa

At least I'll dress the part :D

Race to 100? Are we talking for 9 holes or 18?

You are showing your New Yorker self there mister!! I'll have the BF get all Jersey on you :laughing:

easy big horn I've got friends in low places too! :D

That's my boy :eek:)

YAY!! :clapp:

She's got a couple of dudes on the ropes :eek:)

Friends in low places.. great song!!! Relax Shankapotamus!!!

Shank a who :eek:)

You are showing your New Yorker self there mister!! I'll have the BF get all Jersey on you :laughing:

Not the "Jersey on ya" Move!

I aint worried bout your Jersey BF... i know how to handle him!!!! Just take him to Petrillos!! lol

Food,,,,,, root of all bellys :eek:)

Quote Monster at his best :alien2:

Lookie at Gray Golf haa haa :)

Lets keep this one about the outing guys and what people would like to see there and how they would like it organized. Thanks.

Lets keep this one about the outing guys and what people would like to see there and how they would like it organized. Thanks.

My bad.... So the concensus so far is to have it in Sarasota with a lot more folks coming. I suppose we should start booking our rooms and flights now.... Well as soon as we get a lock in date to work with...

My bad.... So the concensus so far is to have it in Sarasota with a lot more folks coming. I suppose we should start booking our rooms and flights now.... Well as soon as we get a lock in date to work with...

No decisions have been made as of yet. We will let people know as soon as we have made the final decisions.

sorry JB just having some fun...

back to golf, I'm down with Venice THP outing take two as well...

I'm still rooting for Orlando personally, but I'm biased. :angel: Plus flights there are always reasonable.

Orlando would be very cool too...

Back