Wife stole my lob wedge :o)

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
My wife is playing in the Georgia Senior Women's tournament this week and was asking about one of my clubs. We were on the range hitting wedge shots and she said she needed a wedge for a certain distance that would lob it high over traps onto undulating greens. She is playing on two cannongate courses this week at her senior tournament. She grabbed my lob wedge (58 degree UFI Cobra Lob wedge) out of my bag and hit a few shots. She said that's it! Next out of her mouth was something like "HoneyPie,,,,, can I borrow your wedge for my tournament this week"?
What's a guy to do :D,,,,, she stole my LW :banghead:

Re: Wife stole my lob wedge :eek:)

Gray Golf said:
My wife is playing in the Georgia Senior Women's tournament this week and was asking about one of my clubs. We were on the range hitting wedge shots and she said she needed a wedge for a certain distance that would lob it high over traps onto undulating greens. She is playing on two cannongate courses this week at her senior tournament. She grabbed my lob wedge (58 degree UFI Cobra Lob wedge) out of my bag and hit a few shots. She said that's it! Next out of her mouth was something like "HoneyPie,,,,, can I borrow your wedge for my tournament this week"?
What's a guy to do :D,,,,, she stole my LW :banghead:
Go buy new clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like an excuse for a new club! was going to be my comment also!!

perfect excuse to buy a whole new set of wedges!:banana:

That one is gone Grey, but the real problem is if she does well in the tournament. Better open a charge account at the golf shop, hehe

perfect excuse to buy a whole new set of wedges!:banana:

That one is gone Grey, but the real problem is if she does well in the tournament. Better open a charge account at the golf shop, hehe

DooDue if she scores well with it,,, a John Deere Tractor could not pull it out of her bag :golf2::eek:)......... Geez her B-Day is coming up May 8th, she stole my LW and I will still have to get her another gift :beat-up:

My wife has stolen several of my clubs! Just buy more Gray!

DooDue if she scores well with it,,, a John Deere Tractor could not pull it out of her bag :golf2::eek:)......... Geez her B-Day is coming up May 8th, she stole my LW and I will still have to get her another gift :beat-up:

I wish Liz would learn to play and steal a few of mine, lol. I love shopping for me. Tell her Happy Birthday from TheDue

just 'leave' some on the course and say you need to replace them
I wish Liz would learn to play and steal a few of mine, lol. I love shopping for me. Tell her Happy Birthday from TheDue

I do to due :eek:).... I will pass on the Happy B-Day to KellyBo!

P.S. How do you add multiple quotes on a post? Is it on the Go Advanced tab?

just 'leave' some on the course and say you need to replace them

While that would work, I'm also too frugal to do it. I'd really just like to get her to play, although I think she'd be a better player than I.

I do to due :eek:).... I will pass on the Happy B-Day to KellyBo!

P.S. How do you add multiple quotes on a post? Is it on the Go Advanced tab?

Here's how, hehe. Sounds like you have it figured out.

man....i'm still trying to get my wife to take up the game!

Mother's Day is Sunday. You're in for it now.

Mother's Day is Sunday. You're in for it now.

Mother's Day & her B-day! I just slipped some cash in her billfold and told her to go have fun at her tournament Tuesday/Wednesday :banana:!! Maybe she will bring my LW back in one piece :D

Mother's Day & her B-day! I just slipped some cash in her billfold and told her to go have fun at her tournament Tuesday/Wednesday :banana:!! Maybe she will bring my LW back in one piece :D

There's always Hubby's line: You're not my mother.

Hack you are asking for a major butt whupping dude :D! Momma's going to put something on you Ajax won't wash off :eek:)

Hack you are asking for a major butt whupping dude :D! Momma's going to put something on you Ajax won't wash off :eek:)

She says she's cool with it, to quote Claires hubby she told me she isn't my mom so she doesn't care what I do on Mothers day.

She says she's cool with it, to quote Claires hubby she told me she isn't my mom so she doesn't care what I do on Mothers day.

Ok so I'm telling KellyBo I'm going with ya! hmmmmmm now that might cause a problem cause one of our sons lives in Vegas :act-up:

Back