Tigers Irons from Tiger Slam for Sale

KickaPoo

It's So Cold In The D...
Reaction score
Handicap
This is all quite interesting, but a little weird at the same time. I think it might be one of those if it's too good to be true...

Holy moly! If you look at the individual ebay photos, that eight iron ball mark is crazy! Talk about smack dab in in the middle.

Which girlfriend do you suppose is auctioning them? :act-up:

Well it's just a little under $23,000 per club...... Who else is in? I call the 56*!!! :D

at least with the purchase price they offer free shipping! what a deal!

lol they just had a 3 second blurb about them on Sports Center!

If I were rich I think I would bite on these. Pretty awesome display for the office.

Titleist should buy these if they're legit and put them in their memorabilia room if they have one

I would like to know how they can verify that they actually are clubs used by Tiger. It says the clubs were given to the seller directly from Tiger.

Well, whoever the seller is, they are or were obviously pretty close to Tiger.

Also, the lofts of the irons are interesting. 2-3 degrees weaker. All of them.

thats the way clubs were back then. nowadays the lofts are stronger due to better technology in shafts. high launch shaft, less loft, same ball flight

38,000 views in just over 2 days...

Hmmm another OEM addition??

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT more!

No she wont. The prenup was worth $20 million AFTER 10 years of marriage. But Tiger is going to give her a lot more reportedly.

Re: Tigers Irons from Tiger Slam for Sale

ClairefromClare said:
Nah--she'd get more in the divorce.
I'm thinking it's more out of spite than for cash. 'sleep with the neighbor Tiger? Tiger slam irons...meet eBay!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats actually very interesting, those are Titleist Mizunos, made just for Tiger.

if tiger knows theyre on there, and you better be sure he does, then he will have someone buy them for him.

plus there is a certificate of authenticity

ahh thats went I said OEM she will get alot more then $250k either way

No she wont. The prenup was worth $20 million AFTER 10 years of marriage. But Tiger is going to give her a lot more reportedly.

tiger slam clubs for sale

tiger slam clubs for sale

anyone looking for a new set of clubs? im not sure if these come with any of the magic tiger has but at this price they better.

http://item.ebay.com/280501504800

used tiger clubs, won 4 majors with them

Merged with topic from yesterday.

Back