Thank you Mr. and Mrs. THP

Jr. Lancer

Reaction score
I wanted to make a thread in to say thank you to Mr. and Mrs. THP, JB and GG, for sending me a golf outfit. They asked my dad Esox what size clothes I wore so they could send me some golf clothes to dress me up THP style. On Friday a package came to our house and inside it was a cool pair of plaid shorts and a really soft golf short.

The shorts are Cape Madras and the shirt is Antigua. This was so nice. Thank you very much. Here are some pictures. The second one is the clothes. The first one is me wearing the clothes and doing my favorite golf drill. Swinging through sticks so I learn to stay on plane. :rolleyes: That's not as fun as playing.

Thanks a lot!

THPclothes002-1.jpg

THPclothes003.jpg

Nice swing! Great looking outfit too! You go girl and Mr & Mrs THP got the taste and the grace to make folks happy......

We are so glad that you enjoy them. Your Dad talks all the time about how hard you work, we just wanted to send something up to your neck of the woods for you to enjoy.

THP strikes again!

Congrats on the new clothes Jr. Lancer and keep working on those drills.:)

Congrats on the new clothes JL!

We are so glad that you enjoy them. Your Dad talks all the time about how hard you work, we just wanted to send something up to your neck of the woods for you to enjoy.
My daddy works me very hard. hes kind of mean. JK :D

Very nice, JB & GG! And you look great in the new outfit, Jr. Lancer.

My daddy works me very hard. hes kind of mean. JK :D

That wise crack just bought you an extra 100 swings through the sticks.

I don't know where she gets the attitude.

Kevin

Nice clothes JL. Keep working at it!!

Way to go JB/GG

That wise crack just bought you an extra 100 swings through the sticks.

I don't know where she gets the attitude.

Kevin
Maybe another time. :nono: Its dark now.

Lucky you. I love the shorts. Madras and pink - what more could you ask for.

Spoiler

You don't need to tell us about your dad - we already know. I think his cheese hat is too tight.

great looking outfit JL! keep up the good work! and dont let your dad fool ya he's a big softie at heart!

Re: Thank you Mr. and Mrs. THP

Congrats JL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking outfit, JL!

Nice swing and nice manners. Your Dad may not admit it to you, but he's awfully proud of you.

Nice job on the THP side as well.

Good stuff JL, congrats!

Thats an awesome gesture THP!

Just you wait- pretty soon your dad will tell you NOT to do those drills... thats when you'll know he is scared of loosing to you! :)

Thats a great looking outfit, and a cool drill that I'll have to try sometime.

And Diane, no wise cracks about cheese hats, we take that seriously! :D

Nice! You deserve it and it was nice of JB and GG. Enjoy!

That's a sharp looking outfit :) Enjoy!!

I was out of town so I am just now catching up to this thread. It was truly our pleasure to send the clothes we just hope you like them and get great use out of them. Your dad really does talk so highly of you and we look forward to hearing about your continued success on the course :smile:

cool outfit Jr. lancer and very cool of you JB and GG

Back