Week 8 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

At this point I wonder if Woods and Hogan have about the same value, both getting about the same number of targets and Hogan is probably available in some leagues although he got picked up in league 4.
I think the only reason Hogan is producing a bit now is because he and Orton practiced together on the 2nd team so they are on the same page.

I still think Mike Williams is the superior WR and will overtake hogan again soon.

Woods is a very underrated guy though very solid and very good route running. He could be a great #2 to Watkins for a long time.

I like their WRs, good group. Something going on with Williams though, don't know if he's in the doghouse or what. He should be playing and is hardly getting any snaps.

I think the only reason Hogan is producing a bit now is because he and Orton practiced together on the 2nd team so they are on the same page.

I still think Mike Williams is the superior WR and will overtake hogan again soon.

Woods is a very underrated guy though very solid and very good route running. He could be a great #2 to Watkins for a long time.

I like their WRs, good group. Something going on with Williams though, don't know if he's in the doghouse or what. He should be playing and is hardly getting any snaps.

Poor route runner discipline wise. Poor blocker.

Poor route runner discipline wise. Poor blocker.

Originally I thought at least they'd use Williams in the redzone. You think he won't see the field much anymore unless there are injuries?

Originally I thought at least they'd use Williams in the redzone. You think he won't see the field much anymore unless there are injuries?

Not sure. Watching him a lot down here over the last few years. He had his knocks.

Not sure. Watching him a lot down here over the last few years. He had his knocks.
He for sure has his knocks but comparing him to Hogan I still thing he is superior. They need to use Williams in the red zone a bit more. But that is one of the biggest things that I have a problem with the Bills they don't scheme to their players strengths. They have been a bit better the last few weeks but they need to learn how and when to get certain guys the ball.

He for sure has his knocks but comparing him to Hogan I still thing he is superior. They need to use Williams in the red zone a bit more. But that is one of the biggest things that I have a problem with the Bills they don't scheme to their players strengths. They have been a bit better the last few weeks but they need to learn how and when to get certain guys the ball.

I like Hogan, he has good size, hands, speed and is a hard worker. He's pretty good for not playing much college football. He just gets open too. His nickname in Miami on "Hard Knocks" was 7-Eleven.

Fyi julius thomas is back on the block. My apologies as I cancelled 2 of my offers yesterday as I received a pm from another gm agreeing to a deal only to back out of it today and asking for more.

^^^^^

Ouch.

Anyone have any or heard any "insider" news with Megatron?

Still can't decide if I should Flex VJax as a Q or Witten???

Anyone have any or heard any "insider" news with Megatron?

All I've read is that he won't play. It's the early game 8:30am central I think, so official word comes out before that.

All I've read is that he won't play. It's the early game 8:30am central I think, so official word comes out before that.

Yeah, I am sure having to travel to London does not help.

Yeah, I am sure having to travel to London does not help.

I think all along he is back after the bye week. Being they had a lot of community obligations it's no surprise they made him take the trip.

I'll be shocked if he plays.

I think all along he is back after the bye week. Being they had a lot of community obligations it's no surprise they made him take the trip.

I'll be shocked if he plays.

This is my feeling as well. I'll have to wake up early and see what they say

So for you guys in the other leagues that have Graham, you starting him? Can't decide between rolling the dice on him or going with Witten and his 5.8 points.

So for you guys in the other leagues that have Graham, you starting him? Can't decide between rolling the dice on him or going with Witten and his 5.8 points.

I am. He's clearly my best option at te

Debating on D. Walker vs Gresham. Walker is the more consistent up until the last couple of weeks and also has the ability for big weeks. Gresham never does much, but AJ Green still being injured makes me want to run with him again.

Has gresham done anything lately with green out?

Has gresham done anything lately with green out?

9 points each of the last 2 weeks. 10 catches last week means he was getting looked at on a bad offensive day. For comparison, Walker has 6 in each of the last 2 weeks, but also has big weeks this year like 25 and 17 or so.

My non THP league I am trying to decide between Ellington and McCoy and Joique Bell.

9 points each of the last 2 weeks. 10 catches last week means he was getting looked at on a bad offensive day.
Might be the play then

Looks like Calvin & Bush -are out

I think in a few weeks, we see a Percy Harvin get the targets he needs to be a successful fantasy player.

My non THP league I am trying to decide between Ellington and McCoy and Joique Bell.

I would normally say Ellington, but with Bush out Bell might be the better option this week. But you better make that decision fast, the clocks ticking in London.

Back