Golf before work!

yonk15

On the putting green
Reaction score
Handicap
I was in a great mood all day long today because I got up early and played nine before going in to work. I was on the course by 7:00 am, done by 8:15, home by 8:30 and in the office by 9:00 am. Shouldn't everyday start out with golf? I think so!

no doubt thats an awesome start to the day yonk!

hmmmmm that's pretty good stuff! I go to work at 06:15 a.m. get off at 08:00 a.m. head to the course which is 10 minutes away, play a quick 18, hit a few shags, take a nap and then back to work at 02:30 p.m. Back home at 04:30 p.m. and back to the course if not too tired for some short game work :eek:).....

I've done that myself yonk, my home club is right on the way to work, I have "accidentally" taken a left turn instead of going straight to the office. It's been a while, I should do that sometime soon. I agree that it is a great way to start out your day.

Golf before work!

That sounds like an excellent start to the day. I'll have to try that sometime.

I have done it before and it is great to get the day started with a quick nine. Someting I should start doing again.

If i had the drive to get up that early I would go before school. Nice work!

When I lived in Hot Springs, AR, there was a golf store owner who opened at 10AM. He walked 9 every weekday morning before going in to work. I was jealous of his schedule.

I'm fortunate in that my schedule is pretty flexible so I can come in a bit later than usual on those days when I want to get in nine.

I am trying to work out a golf practice session before I go in to work. I need to be in the office @9. The course is a 5 minute walk 2/minutes by car if I hit the 1 traffic light.

I am a member at this course and would like to go over around 6-630 and hit wedges and maybe approach shots on one of the holes. Then get back home walk the dog, and get ready for the day...thoughts?

Congrats on getting out there :) What a way to start the day :clapp: I wish I could do that, but for me, it'll have to be after work, if I'm lucky :(

I am trying to work out a golf practice session before I go in to work. I need to be in the office @9. The course is a 5 minute walk 2/minutes by car if I hit the 1 traffic light.

I am a member at this course and would like to go over around 6-630 and hit wedges and maybe approach shots on one of the holes. Then get back home walk the dog, and get ready for the day...thoughts?

Yeah, I'm a member at my course too so I can just pop in and play whenever I want. One day last week I got out to the course by about 7:00 am and chipped and putted for about an hour before heading back home to get ready for work. It was very helpful. And it was just me and the mowers so no one else on the putting green.

Its a good way to get relaxed before the day, I usually try to hit balls before work on the mornings we have meetings. Makes it a little easier...

Back