Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Haha, I think your bad luck has run out.

I hope you are right!

I got lucky with the timing...particularly since I requested Lynch and you offered me Bell instead.

I know! It was all my fault, I made a giant error there. I went with big risk big reward instead of consistency. Epic Fail!

I have Lynch in my money league, and I wish I could deal him there, he just seems to be going through the motions

Does anyone in League 1 want Lynch or Julio Jones? Did our trade deadline pass?

I asked because I have Rainey. He's a bench guy for me, but could be a starter. Sims does pose a threat, but I am still not sure he actually gets the start. I just wasn't sure if Martin was officially out yet.

Everything I've read has said he's out for at least this week.

Last I read, he isn't playing. Pretty sure TB is moving on from him
And in typical TB fashion about a year too late. See every other starter over the past few years for examples.

I remember when I posted that he would bust in the NFL thread and was mocked. The guy is not a hard worker, does not see defenses well and dances too much.

I asked because I have Rainey. He's a bench guy for me, but could be a starter. Sims does pose a threat, but I am still not sure he actually gets the start. I just wasn't sure if Martin was officially out yet.

I was hoping martin would have been traded yesterday. My headache would have been gone. Now it looks like they will both ride my bench unless Martin is out. Then I'll have the confidence to start Rainey.

Want to play me again? How does it feel to be only 1 of 3 teams I have beaten. :angel:

Horrible, freaking Brandon Marshall...

Should change my team name to Forgetting Brandon Marshall ( I know it's oldie but a goodie)

Side note PM sent...

And in typical TB fashion about a year too late. See every other starter over the past few years for examples.

I remember when I posted that he would bust in the NFL thread and was mocked. The guy is not a hard worker, does not see defenses well and dances too much.

His whole career has been hung on one huge game (against Oakland, I believe). He's like the Matt Flynn of fantasy football.

There's a reason they suck every year. They have terrible player personnel. They need to move VJax before he loses all value. I think he could succeed with a good system and good QB. Have you heard anymore on that front?

Still looking for a second RB.. I managed to pick up Jonas Gray but doesn't look like a good match up this week against Denver.

Really like my WR rotation of Maclin, Hilton, Boldin and T. Williams but may need to deal one for RB help.

May try to trade Big Ben and hope Peyton doesn't get hurt.

Jordy Nelson is on the block in League 1 if anyone has a RB to part with.

My opponent is decimated by bye week, so maybe I can eek one out this week.

Jordy Nelson is on the block in League 1 if anyone has a RB to part with.
She won't trade lynch and Jones for him?

I picked up Sims as well in both leagues that I wasted a first/second round pick on Martin. I can't see Martin getting many touches from here on out, and with Sims' hands he should be picking up some receiving points as well.

Alright league 2,still looking to upgrade at WR. Finally have some RB depth back so who is looking to do a little trading?

Starting to get some offers in on Julius Thomas, still havent heard back from the owner who I struck a deal with last week, only to change his mind the next day

The decimation of the Browns O-Line is really killing Tate's trade value for you. To be fair, you did have the right idea of selling Tate high... just nobody bit.

The decimation of the Browns O-Line is really killing Tate's trade value for you. To be fair, you did have the right idea of selling Tate high... just nobody bit.
Tate? I'm talking julius at the moment

I certainly can for the right deal.

Who do you guys like this week?

Dwayne Allen or Larry Donnell?
Allen!

I'm projected to lose, is it bad that actually makes me feel confident!

Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I'm projected to score 129 so naturally I'll score under 100.

I really need another RB, but hesitant to break up the good team I have.

Last edited:
I'm projected to score 129 so naturally I'll score under 100.

I really need another RB, but he distant to break up the good team I have.

I'm projected at like 100 exactly. Wish it worked the other way and I score 130...he he

Jman, you should win this week pretty easily

My projection is 120 an 18 point gap in my favor which make me think i will lose by that

I'm not giving up Bell for lately essentially, Icey. I would need a bigger upgrade than that. The only RB you will get from me is McFadden. Unless you want to give up Forte...

Back