2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Oh, all the questions still floating around in my head.

Incredible evening of announcements, love it!

Captain, it has to be amazing hearing all of this for you and the guys on the Team! Just when you were starting to think about matchups, you have two more guys coming to the Team and more Callaway guys too to matchup against. Pretty neat really!

Might just have one more video coming tonight courtesy of Senor Hashtag.

I'm rooting for the team and whomever the new team member is. Get that practice in and REPRESENT!

You have to be kidding. One thing I can say this is all about #mentalprep

Might just have one more video coming tonight courtesy of Senor Hashtag.

and still more. Incredible!

Captain, it has to be amazing hearing all of this for you and the guys on the Team! Just when you were starting to think about matchups, you have two more guys coming to the Team and more Callaway guys too to matchup against. Pretty neat really!

Absolutely Barry, I've learned to embrace all the twists and turns!

And to have another 2 THP'ers joining on this journey brings an enormous smile to my face!

Another shot at this is unbelievable. Call away and THP are flat out awesome.

Two big announcements from Darth Finley...to those who wondered if Callaway could top last year, I found one more message from Jason.

That all escalated quickly...

What a night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I now won't be able to sleep for a while.

#hashtagchad totally calling JB out - that seems like bulletin board material in my world!
BTW, my 'cap dropped 1.5 strokes last month. Just sayin'.

That escalated quickly!!! Love it. Now to see some international flavour on the team :D

Wow. Just caught up on this thread. The Grandaddy just got "grander" if that was even possible.

Cannot wait to see who gets to join us!

Have no idea on the selection process will pan out, but you better be sure there's a ton of THPers ready to BRING IT!!!

This is a great opportunity for someone... Me??? Hmmmm.... Crazier things have happened

I think its time to find out who the 10th member of Team Basement Dweller will be.
Tomorrow, will kick off a new chance to enter. It will be a single entry, and done on THP.
Look for the new thread tomorrow.

I think its time to find out who the 10th member of Team Basement Dweller will be.
Tomorrow, will kick off a new chance to enter. It will be a single entry, and done on THP.

Yes!!!!! So excited

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Well hello there, one final spot has opened - can't wait to see the contest and who wins it.

ONE chance....make it COUNT!

Will be up bright and early :). So awesome for people to get one last shot!

Boom! Go big or go home!

Sweet! One last chance to punch my ticket and you know I will do all I can to make the team.

Back