The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has Hoke been at Micigan? I was thinking it was 4 years. I don't think it took Cutcliffe that long to get Duke rolling in the right direction, and Duke's history isn't quite as strong as Michigans.

Cutcliffe has been at Duke since 2008 with his first winning season in his 6th year, 2013. Hoke was hired in 2011, won the Sugar Bowl, and record has gotten worse every year. Admittedly, it was mostly a dig at Michigan and how the last 2 coaching hires have gone, but all due respect to Cutcliffe and the Blue Devils. They were a doormat for a long time and now seem poised to compete for ACC titles.

Way to stay classy Maryland. Captains refuse to shake hands after the coin toss with Penn State. Assessed a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, but way to represent. Huge DB move

Way to stay classy Maryland. Captains refuse to shake hands after the coin toss with Penn State. Assessed a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, but way to represent. Huge DB move

They should have their asses kicked for that cute little move.

Oh..... nebraska.

Abdullah is hurt to.

Florida with a fake FG and they run it in for a TD.

Wvu up in the 2nd...need them to keep it going

Oh..... nebraska.

Abdullah is hurt to.

Looks like a sprain, not too serious. With the off week should be 100% or close by Wisconsin time. I think that game determines who represents the West.

Florida showing up! Maybe that close loss to LSU wasn't a fluke. Or maybe it's the Dawgs laying an egg.

Wow great no call. He missed him by an inch and in full speed look like he nailed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The coach apologized. Their kicker has a leg on him.

Lol the Florida kicker just hurt himself hitting one fat.

The Florida kicker just had the golf equivalent of a dropkick. And looks like he hurt himself. That'll happen if you kick the ball with your shin.

The Florida kicker just had the golf equivalent of a dropkick. And looks like he hurt himself. That'll happen if you kick the ball with your shin.

Now the announcers are making fun of him for hitting the bike with Gatorade bottles

That's a fumble, and a shame. After such a good run, Georgia really needed that one.

im ok with them and tcu losing

Eh whatever I don't wanna see tOSU get embarrassed in the playoffs this year.

I thought they were legit until the psu game.

Eh whatever I don't wanna see tOSU get embarrassed in the playoffs this year.

I thought they were legit until the psu game.

Well that's no fun

We need something to root for

Well that's no fun

Just trying to be real. Hopefully they can gain some consistency and make me wrong.

The sparty game will tell all.

Well that's no fun

Here ya go....
SpartyMichiganState_YoungstownState090211.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back