The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two massive bags of candy and we got zero trick or treaters. What the heck am I going to do with all this freaking candy?
Overnight it to Valdosta for the "Gethering" ??

I'm trying to put off turning on the heater.
Begrudgingly just turned mine on this morning. Not supposed to be like this in south GA this time of year!

I messed my back up pretty good last night. Not sure how I did it or what happened but it's very difficult to get up and move around and even sleeping last night wasn't exactly fun.

I'll see how the weekend goes and if it's still not feeling better luckily I have a few days off work and I can go see the doctor on Monday or Tuesday.

I messed my back up pretty good last night. Not sure how I did it or what happened but it's very difficult to get up and move around and even sleeping last night wasn't exactly fun.

I'll see how the weekend goes and if it's still not feeling better luckily I have a few days off work and I can go see the doctor on Monday or Tuesday.

Feel better man!

Crazy ass long very long day I have been up almost 24hrs.

Left the firehouse at 8 went to trucking/towing job got slammed missed Halloween got home at 939 showered watched TV crawled into bed 20 mins later boss calls huge accident on the highway and I'm finally headed home for a beer a shower and bed.

Oh and the windchill is in the 20's and there was snow on my car

4 hrs of sleep and I feel like I was ran over by a truck

Yeah I think all the work and travel caught up to me. I had a +100 fever for the last couple days, now I have extreme soreness pretty much every where. It's tough to walk, move, etc. I'm hoping laying low this weekend will do the trick.

Were moving my grandpa back to the hospital. He has been in the rehab facility for a week and only gotten worse. The doctor there has no idea what is wrong.

Hope they figure it out and get him feeling better.

And now my truck is dead guess 8 urs may be a bituch for two truck batteries

November 1st. No Snow, but plenty cold out. -10c last night. Interior warmer in the car has been plugged in the past 3 days (so I don't need to scrape windows, but mainly because I am lazy).

The weird part is, October overall was nicer than September was here. Surprised we don't have snow on the ground already.

Were moving my grandpa back to the hospital. He has been in the rehab facility for a week and only gotten worse. The doctor there has no idea what is wrong.
Hope they get a handle on this Wake, and soon.

I am no longer made for cold weather. Stepped off the plane in Minneapolis and about died. Fortunately I am just passing through, but next year this meeting is here in the middle of November. Brilliant planning on the convention committees part if you ask me.

Thankfully my wife has run flat tires. Apparently she drove hone yesterday with a completely flat tire.

There goes 180.00.

I am no longer made for cold weather. Stepped off the plane in Minneapolis and about died. Fortunately I am just passing through, but next year this meeting is here in the middle of November. Brilliant planning on the convention committees part if you ask me.

I hope they are getting a great deal because no one in their right mind comes up here Nov.-Mar.

I hope they are getting a great deal because no one in their right mind comes up here Nov.-Mar.
Yeah GG and I coming in January was "interesting". ☺

They better be. No one asked me, but if they did I would've told them they were crazy. At least the two years following will be in Phoenix and then Tampa. No idea what they will come up with after that though. Can only hope saner mind are in charge of these decisions.

In watching an 88 year old man, who doesn't complain about anything writhe in pain and plead for help, and nobody will do a Damn thing to help.

In watching an 88 year old man, who doesn't complain about anything writhe in pain and plead for help, and nobody will do a Damn thing to help.

Dude wtf??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude wtf??

He's been in the er for 20+ hours, his '' doctor '' isn't answering pages, he can't get moved out of the er until his doctor sees him.

He's been doing OK, then about an hour ago he starts writhing in pain, saying his back and gut hurt. It continues to get worse and he is begging for help. Nurses sat they can't do anything without a doctor. 45 minutes later the er doctor comes in and tries to tell us he can't do anything. Finally we get them to give him a shot and send him for a cat scan. Ive seen him with blood running down his face say he is fine and just let him watch the game, never seen him complain about pain. Now he is asking God to go ahead and kill him and people want to say he's not their problem.

He's been in the er for 20+ hours, his '' doctor '' isn't answering pages, he can't get moved out of the er until his doctor sees him.

He's been doing OK, then about an hour ago he starts writhing in pain, saying his back and gut hurt. It continues to get worse and he is begging for help. Nurses sat they can't do anything without a doctor. 45 minutes later the er doctor comes in and tries to tell us he can't do anything. Finally we get them to give him a shot and send him for a cat scan. Ive seen him with blood running down his face say he is fine and just let him watch the game, never seen him complain about pain. Now he is asking God to go ahead and kill him and people want to say he's not their problem.

Such a shame man. Sorry to hear this.

Such a shame man. Sorry to hear this.

And this is with us here advocating for him. If he was here alone I shudder to think what would happen to him.

And this is with us here advocating for him. If he was here alone I shudder to think what would happen to him.

Welcome to the world of CYA. That's how healthcare rolls these days.

This sound eerily like something that happened to my dad a couple years ago. Hard ass son of a b*tch Marine, never seen him recognize any pain outwardly, and my sister has him in an ER waiting room because his had crippling pain in his side/lower back...now for him to say it hurt, it must have been writhing. Yet no one doing anything until my sister just about got arrested for yelling at the nurses that it was an emergency. 3 days and multiple misdiagnosis' later (from hernia to constipation), they ran a special blood test that his personal physician got the hospital to finally administer despite their assurances it was minor...and turns out he had some kind of blood infection that in another 48 hours probably would have killed him. Another week in the hospital and 6 months of 2/day IV's at home to clear it up. Apparently weeks earlier my dad was in his offices sub basement and scraped a rust nail or something...something he just blew off, and weeks later it manifested itself with the pain he was experiencing.

If I have a point...it's don't think twice about being the biggest pain in the ass with the hospital until they figure out what's wrong. Don't let anyone off the hook with "don't know". that's code for finding out would be time consuming and expensive to the hospital...but that's what they're there for.

Prayers and best wishes for your pops.

This sound eerily like something that happened to my dad a couple years ago. Hard ass son of a b*tch Marine, never seen him recognize any pain outwardly, and my sister has him in an ER waiting room because his had crippling pain in his side/lower back...now for him to say it hurt, it must have been writhing. Yet no one doing anything until my sister just about got arrested for yelling at the nurses that it was an emergency. 3 days and multiple misdiagnosis' later (from hernia to constipation), they ran a special blood test that his personal physician got the hospital to finally administer despite their assurances it was minor...and turns out he had some kind of blood infection that in another 48 hours probably would have killed him. Another week in the hospital and 6 months of 2/day IV's at home to clear it up. Apparently weeks earlier my dad was in his offices sub basement and scraped a rust nail or something...something he just blew off, and weeks later it manifested itself with the pain he was experiencing.

If I have a point...it's don't think twice about being the biggest pain in the ass with the hospital until they figure out what's wrong. Don't let anyone off the hook with "don't know". that's code for finding out would be time consuming and expensive to the hospital...but that's what they're there for.

Prayers and best wishes for your pops.

This ha been infuriating. I've brought scum of the earth criminals into the er, and never seen them ignored like this.

Snowflakes outside....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back