THP Event Coming To Chicago

No April Fool's joke guys. THP is bringing some very cool things to Chicago in 2015 for the Albatross Club Members.
You guys made a awesome choice. Fingers crossed I'll be up there. I know its going to be awesome!!!!

If your next announcement is Austin or Vegas I might throw my laptop into the air with excitement

Held events in both places in the last 3 years.

Very nice! More deep dish awesomeness w THP'ers!!

Held events in both places in the last 3 years.

I did not know that and I hadn't even heard of this place back then. I was just thinking about that thread where people were giving suggestions and I remember both of those gaining traction.

The 4 cities you've announced are awesome. Truth be told, there is some really gr8 stuff and gr8 courses in almost every big city. I 've been to every state but North Dakota so I got dibs if u ever go there :)

I did not know that and I hadn't even heard of this place back then. I was just thinking about that thread where people were giving suggestions and I remember both of those gaining traction.

The 4 cities you've announced are awesome. Truth be told, there is some really gr8 stuff and gr8 courses in almost every big city. I 've been to every state but North Dakota so I got dibs if u ever go there :)

Love it, but I think you are safe on that one.

Woohoo! Crossing my fingers hoping to be part of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!!! This is a short drive for me. This will definitely be on my list of events to get in!

Chi town for a THP event. I'm loving the locations thus far and Chicago, birthplace of the world famous PGG, is among my favorites.

Deep dish Za and Midwest golf.

Really REALLY happy about this! :) Please just do not be the weekend of August 21st.... I'm not sure Becky would understand me not being at the wedding...

No April Fool's joke guys. THP is bringing some very cool things to Chicago in 2015 for the Albatross Club Members.

Last edited:
That is awesome news, I know another THP event I want on my 2015 schedule!!!

Huge fan of chi town and perhaps I'll stay longer than 24 hours next time

Hypothetically speaking....I could go to Memphis, leave there head to Chi town, leave there hit Pitt on the way back home. Just a question of how long do I need to plan on being gone? Lol

I'll be in Chicago in Dec, yet I doubt any golf will be played.

No complaints about Chicago from me!

Hypothetically speaking....I could go to Memphis, leave there head to Chi town, leave there hit Pitt on the way back home. Just a question of how long do I need to plan on being gone? Lol
I think a pretty long time.

Chicago....we're getting closer to Kansas! Wouldn't mind getting back to Chi-town next year!

I think a pretty long time.

I have a room if you need a place to stay for awhile.

Wow another great city and location.

Definitely excited to hear more on this one!

I love Chicago. I think I've been sober there for maybe an hour on one trip. To hell with the pizza, it's a great steak town! I'm in!

I'll be there one way or another. Glad you are coming back.

Back