Cobra: The Wait for Distance is Almost Over

This is starting to feel like a tease for a Marvel movie

Wish I could make it til 12 but I usually pass out but I'll definitely try

Midnight works for me. Kids are off of school tomorrow and I happen to be working from home this week. #Excited

I work nights and it's usually dreadful trying to find things to read at night. I refresh the page 100 times for 4 new posts...not tonight!

9:00pm is when I'm just getting warmed up. While I doubt I'll go Cobra again I'm interested to see what's next.

who cares if I need to work at 6am, i'll be up at midnight for this!

The weight does have what looks like an arrow on it, I wonder how many options they'll have on it to be positioned.

One one driver you can position the weight at the front or back. The arrow points to the front of the driver when closest to the face and points to the rear when facing the back of the driver. Looks like the weight flips and slides backwards or forwards.

Now I'm exited, call it a hunch but I think Cobra will bring it this year.

Guess I'm not crashing any time soon!

Their building the gallows outside my cell.....I've got 25 minutes to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what the hell happened with the midnight reveal, has the tease been extended on account of fears of crashing the cite.

So what the hell happened with the midnight reveal, has the tease been extended on account of fears of crashing the cite.
Huh? There's information all over the forum and home page.

Check out the new Fly-Z threads about the new lines from Cobra. That was the huge midnight reveal. Pretty excited technology coming from Cobra.

Check out the new Fly-Z threads about the new lines from Cobra. That was the huge midnight reveal. Pretty excited technology coming from Cobra.
So many great threads packed full of info!

Back