Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

I am actually watching a City game live. City gives up a goal to CSKA Moscow early but Toure ties it up a short time later. Right now it's 1-1 in the 33rd minute.
Yaya's goal was awesome. Wish we had him back at Olympiacos. Him and Miralas.

City are down 2-1 at halftime.

BTW You mention Spathas.

Well that same matchday what's your view on Ergotelis-PAOK? Wasn't Ergotelis thrown under the bus with bad calls? Shouldn't they have been given a blatant penalty? Why isn't anyone complaining about that game?

Like I said. Everyone is after the top dog.

I wouldn't say blatant penalty...9 times out of 10 that penalty isn't given unless Oly, PAO or PAOK are on the recieving end of it.... PAOK got a shitload of soft calls on them.

Anyways, I know you play the part to bust balls, I do too. (Leme kamia malakia na perasi i ora)

Honestly, with the way the Greek league is, I wopuldn't doubt Marinaki and Savvidis have some backroom deal to give us the championship in return for some diamond encrusted skull with magical powers from the mountains or Russia that only those European billionaires know about, lol.

As far as CL goes, Valverde coming to OSFP is when they took that next step in European competition.

It's because you are watching live...they always win on DVR. :act-up:

We have the chance to watch it, and because we have so much other stuff to catch up on, this two hours can make a small dent in the recordings!

Fernandinho gets sent off with his second yellow. Looked like the other guy just ran into him on the replay I saw.

What the hell is going on in this City game. Self imploding!!!

And off goes Toure. City down to 9 men.

Horrible game by City.

Not a good two days for English football teams in Europe. What the heck City? I wonder if the FFP restrictions are actually making a difference.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, November 8:

• Liverpool vs Chelsea, 7:45am, NBCSN and mun2 and NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Southampton vs Leicester, 10am, NBCSN & NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Manchester United vs Crystal Palace, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • West Ham vs Aston Villa, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Burnley vs Hull City, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • QPR vs Manchester City, 12:30pm, NBC and mun2 and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, November 9:

• Tottenham vs Stoke, 8:30am, NBCSN & NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Sunderland vs Everton, 8:30am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • West Brom vs Newcastle, 8:30am, NBC Sports Live Extra
  • Swansea vs Arsenal, 11am, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#2MKQRPEIHgWsrg3s.99

Liverpool v Chelsea! Hoping for a good match. Talking heads making too much of last year's meltdown by Liverpool. I don't think their prior mistakes will have any impact on today's match. Venue/setting looks awesome! I'd like to take-in a few matches at several of the EPL stadiums.

Crystal Palace has been playing well, but you could see the skill advantage ManU has.

Effing Man U.

Here comes the United is gonna win the league this season talk...... Wait for it haha

ManU is going to win the league.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ManU is going to win the league.

Which league? They would have a hard time in the Scottish Premier League.

Which league? They would have a hard time in the Scottish Premier League.

Every league. They're ManU. Jeeze.

Every league. They're ManU. Jeeze.

I remember a team from a few years ago call ManU. They were really good. I wonder what happened with them...

Last edited:
City blows this one on an own goal. Sheesh.

I keep saying it though, as bad as they look, they are still top 3 in the league and have more points than at this point last year.

They do look horrendous a lot of the time though.

Stoke got a well deserved 3 points today, out played Spurs and got the result to show it. On to the next one

I remember a team from a few years ago call ManU. They were really good. I wonder what happened with them...

they will be fine, slowly adjusting to Van Gaal & the defense has played better the last few games

Ugh. Arsenal lack defense and toughness. And Wenger gets put managed again.

Back