Golf keeps you young!

KellyBo

Golf, Have Fun or Quit!
Reaction score
I'm playing in the GA Sr women's tournament this week and just wanted to comment that there are 5 women over 80 playing in it. The oldest is 88 and she looks fantastic! I am one of the younger members and these ladies really inspire me to keep up the game. I want to be just like them when I get older!

KellyBo I am proud of you! Have fun tomorrow and maybe you can come out on top :D

remember KellyBo your only as old as you feel!

or in Grays case he's just really old! :act-up:

You would enjoy going to visit my mother. Wish you could take my place, haha. She started at mid 40's, has numerous hole in ones and has won a ton of tournaments. I'm better looking than she is, but she can golf lights out. I'm sure that I am better looking than Gray, even though you can shoot lights out, lol.

You would enjoy going to visit my mother. Wish you could take my place, haha. She started at mid 40's, has numerous hole in ones and has won a ton of tournaments. I'm better looking than she is, but she can golf lights out. I'm sure that I am better looking than Gray, even though you can shoot lights out, lol.

Due you're my buddy and you might be pretty but can you sing like Elvis :guitar:

Golf keeps you young!

You don't stop playing because you get old- you get old because you stop playing.
-George Vitense

Yep! Good one RxGus!

Due you're my buddy and you might be pretty but can you sing like Elvis :guitar:

Elvis... smelvis, I have the same swivel hips and can spend most weeks in traction just like him after one movie, lmao.

i don't know if playing golf keeps you young or not. old gray was done in georgia after 36 holes the first day, lol! he was rode hard and put up, that's for sure.

Hey good buddy!!!! The S2 is show nuff sweet :banana:!!!! Big old booming drawers way out there. Take a look at how longer the S2 is over the R9. I must have gained boocoo yards. Not going to mention how far cause at this point it is mute but it's a cannon :blob:

good to hear that it's performing well for you. don't fall too hard for it, it seems as though your R9's going in kelly's bag, haha.

Well long as she gives me my LW back I might "Loan" her the R9 :eek:)

Well long as she gives me my LW back I might "Loan" her the R9 :eek:)

"loan" huh? seems to me that she pretty much gets what she wants.

"loan" huh? seems to me that she pretty much gets what she wants.

Well yea..... Heck it's her Birthday coming up May 8th so why not put the R9 in her bag

Well yea..... Heck it's her Birthday coming up May 8th so why not put the R9 in her bag

so you give her used clubs for her birthday? how sweet of you!

Good used clubs though! Come on guys, she already has my favorite stick in her bag (LW):banghead:.. She hits her Ping G10 pretty freaking good so I don't see why she needs the R9 :confused2:

gray, you're only making the situation worse by asking us not to make fun of you giving/lending used clubs to you lovely wife, who can out drive you. sorry man, welcome the young buck world of internet smack talking.

gray, you're only making the situation worse by asking us not to make fun of you giving/lending used clubs to you lovely wife, who can out drive you. sorry man, welcome the young buck world of internet smack talking.

Yea but you don't count dude! You drive the freaking ball 302 yards on the fly over a pond and near miss an eagle! It must be that Amish beard or the slick legs that cut through the wind but you sure can smack the heck out of the ball! Opps I hear the Indain Princess calling :eek:)..... KellyBo you better not be reading this!

Yea but you don't count dude! You drive the freaking ball 302 yards on the fly over a pond and near miss an eagle! It must be that Amish beard or the slick legs that cut through the wind but you sure can smack the heck out of the ball! Opps I hear the Indain Princess calling :eek:)..... KellyBo you better not be reading this!

does an indian princess call sound anything like that of a wild boar?

...and age is just a number :) Good luck tomorrow!!

Good luck Kellybo, hope you get'er done!

Got a brief update and Kellbo's round today is not quite like yesterdays. We shall see in the next few hours what transpires. I hope she is having fun and enjoying the day. Pressure to hold onto a lead can be overbearing. Keep your fingers crossed she can play her best and not be ashamed no matter what transpires :eek:)......

Back