UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzQ5uU2sw5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzQ5uU2sw5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

So either that guy has narcolepsy or he was so scared he was gonna get murdered he just faked getting KO'd!

i think you can tell by my avatar

I didnt watch it. Im glad I didn't. There isn't a place in MMA for the brawl afterwards and it really puts MMA back a few.

That whole deal was weird. It seems like Miller got shafted out of the whole deal by being pulled off the card from his fight next month. He shouldnt of been in the ring but the Diaz brothers jumping him seemed a little worse.

anybody watch Uriah Faber get basically kickboxed out of his fight with Jose Aldo? wasn't too happy about it myself!, New episode of Ultimate fighter tonight if anybody didn't know. I love mma, wheter it is UFC or WEC i'll watch it. I have quite a few friends who fight, some pro, and I do a little BJJ/muai thai here and there when I have time.

Wow, I didnt know he was pulled. The way Strikeforce is run really hurts to watch. Did anyone else get in trouble? Miller is insane, but we know that. He was wrong but I agree with you, he shouldn't have been pulled. The Diaz brothers are like that. And White is a hypocrite for not punishing Nate. He makes a big stink about how its a black eye for the sport and is more po'd about the commentator said. I love what he has done for the sport but sometimes he contradicts himself.
That whole deal was weird. It seems like Miller got shafted out of the whole deal by being pulled off the card from his fight next month. He shouldnt of been in the ring but the Diaz brothers jumping him seemed a little worse.

He was worked! I like Aldo so I was pretty happy. Faber will be back though. Tough fighter.
anybody watch Uriah Faber get basically kickboxed out of his fight with Jose Aldo? wasn't too happy about it myself!, New episode of Ultimate fighter tonight if anybody didn't know. I love mma, wheter it is UFC or WEC i'll watch it. I have quite a few friends who fight, some pro, and I do a little BJJ/muai thai here and there when I have time.

He was worked! I like Aldo so I was pretty happy. Faber will be back though. Tough fighter.

oh ya! we will for sure be seing faber aldo 2...I was pretty stoked to watch mike brown get smashed on tho haha.:clap:

Haha.. He was beat down. I did not expect that. I dont like Manny's fights. I haven't watched him since UFC but it seems he isnt the same fighter. Manvil the anvil.. haha.. Faber Aldo 2 will be awesome. Faber is gonna need a new strategy but right now it seems Aldo is unstoppable.
oh ya! we will for sure be seing faber aldo 2...I was pretty stoked to watch mike brown get smashed on tho haha.:clap:

Wow, I didnt know he was pulled. The way Strikeforce is run really hurts to watch. Did anyone else get in trouble? Miller is insane, but we know that. He was wrong but I agree with you, he shouldn't have been pulled. The Diaz brothers are like that. And White is a hypocrite for not punishing Nate. He makes a big stink about how its a black eye for the sport and is more po'd about the commentator said. I love what he has done for the sport but sometimes he contradicts himself.

He was supposed to fight Robbie Lawler on June 16th but has been replaced by Babalu Sobral. Dana White seems to think that Strikeforce put Miller up to this for publicity. Mayhem is on the XM every Monday with Jason Ellis if you ever want to listen to him.

quite true, first he loses his hands against brown and now loses his legs to aldo, new gameplan in the works? I would sure think so.

Im gonna see if I can get the channel. Thanks man for the info! I have sirius so Im hoping it carries it. I love the a le carte option! That's an interesting theory by White. Because they really dont just let anyone in those cages, even after the fights. Possible there is some truth behind it. He still is an a$$h lol. But cant downplay what the man has done for MMA. Probably one of those really nice guys behind the scenes. Who knows.
He was supposed to fight Robbie Lawler on June 16th but has been replaced by Babalu Sobral. Dana White seems to think that Strikeforce put Miller up to this for publicity. Mayhem is on the XM every Monday with Jason Ellis if you ever want to listen to him.

Im hoping he goes Ninja.
quite true, first he loses his hands against brown and now loses his legs to aldo, new gameplan in the works? I would sure think so.

Im gonna see if I can get the channel. Thanks man for the info! I have sirius so Im hoping it carries it. I love the a le carte option! .

You have it on Sirius. Its Faction 28. The Jason Ellis show is on everyday from 12-4 my time and every Monday is Mayhem Mondays. Its good stuff, they are a little crazy but they talk about a lot of MMA stuff.

Awesome man, appreciate it! Another channel to add in the rotation! Sirius has saved my drive home from work.
You have it on Sirius. Its Faction 28. The Jason Ellis show is on everyday from 12-4 my time and every Monday is Mayhem Mondays. Its good stuff, they are a little crazy but they talk about a lot of MMA stuff.

2kmw4m.jpg

UFC 113 this weekend. I have been anxiously awaiting the big rematch...I'm looking for a big win from Shogun! And I hope Mitrione puts Kimbo to sleep. Overall it looks like a real solid card.
Koscheck vs Semtex
Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
Patrick Cote vs Alan Belcher
Marcus Davis vs. Jonathon Goulet

The undercard looks great too. I can't remember the last time a card looked so good on paper.

And I also feel the strikeforce brawl seemed staged. I think it was a bad decision if it was. Made it feel more like a pro wrestling event. Not good for the sports image.

+1 on the card.. Wow.. I have not seen that picture.. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUMMMNN.
2kmw4m.jpg

UFC 113 this weekend. I have been anxiously awaiting the big rematch...I'm looking for a big win from Shogun! And I hope Mitrione puts Kimbo to sleep. Overall it looks like a real solid card.
Koscheck vs Semtex
Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
Patrick Cote vs Alan Belcher
Marcus Davis vs. Jonathon Goulet

The undercard looks great too. I can't remember the last time a card looked so good on paper.

And I also feel the strikeforce brawl seemed staged. I think it was a bad decision if it was. Made it feel more like a pro wrestling event. Not good for the sports image.

Ok tomorrow night is ufc 113. anyone want to pick their winners of each bout? Its like fantasy ufc. We pick the winner of each, which round and how (KO, TKO, Submission, Decision). Then we do a point system and keep track of it.

My picks

Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua- Machida Decision
Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley- Kos by decision
Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens- Stout decision
Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione- Kimbo KO 1st rd
Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher- Cote KO 2nd rd
Joe Doerksen vs. Tom Lawlor- Lawlor KO 2nd rd
Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet- Davis KO 3rd rd
TJ Grant vs. Johny Hendricks- Hendricks Decision
Tim Hague vs. Joey Beltran- Hague Submission 2nd rd
Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Mike Guymon- Yoshida decision
Jason MacDonald vs. John Salter- MacDonald Decision

Last edited:
Ok tomorrow night is ufc 113. anyone want to pick their winners of each bout? Its like fantasy ufc. We pick the winner of each, which round and how (KO, TKO, Submission, Decision). Then we do a point system and keep track of it.

My picks

dude, you forgot koscheck vs. davies.

I hope I can catch it.. Im on call this weekend with maintenance during the fights!!!! Ugh.. anyway here are my picks.

-Machida - KO Rd3... I can see Rua bullying him and KO'ing too but Machida has KO power with his counterstrikes. Very accurate.
-Stout Decision also
-Mitrione KO, he is gonna ground and pound Kimbo I think.. Im not even sure he will need that. Rd1
-Cote KO... this is tough.. long layoff and Belcher isnt a pushover. I just like Cote. 2nd rd needs time to get his range
-Lawlor.. KO
-Davis.. KO 2nd.... I love to watch Marcus Davis. Fun fights
-Grant... not sure on this one too much havent seen them fight really..
-Hague.. Like his beard if he is the guy Im thinking... Decision
-Yoshida... Decision
-McDonald.. Submission RD2... MacDonald needs a win bad. He has talent. He needs to do it convincingly though.

With all that being said, I hope I get at least 1 pick right lol.

My picks

Snap! Good catch... Semtex just cause I dont like Koschecks hair. Koscheck isnt dumb enough to stand with Daley and if he is... BAM KO. But Kos has power too... gonna be a good fight!
dude, you forgot koscheck vs. davies.

Snap! Good catch... Semtex just cause I dont like Koschecks hair. Koscheck isnt dumb enough to stand with Daley and if he is... BAM KO. But Kos has power too... gonna be a good fight!

kos will take it to the ground and win. i like both of them but kos is just more seasoned.

i predict shogun wins via submission in round 3
kimbo ko's mitrione b/c that idiot will try to exchange with kimbo

Yeah.. I fear that outcome.. Ill admit I just want a fro and I cant have one. Guys like that.. they have everything ;) I started to like Kos more after his interviews/pre hype fight... Guy is just there to fight.
kos will take it to the ground and win. i like both of them but kos is just more seasoned.

i predict shogun wins via submission in round 3
kimbo ko's mitrione b/c that idiot will try to exchange with kimbo

exactly! kos has fought just about everybody. he's not had it very easy getting to the top. no cupcake fights for him. it's really a mute point, neither can come close to GSP

Back