Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Tomorrow is the last day to enter. Hopefully all the "experts" get their picks in. We are nearing 2000 entries in this one. Good luck everybody.

Resent my a couple days ago with my Tiebreaker included.

Hopefully my home field advantage will work... :D

whew I'm in! read about it a few days ago and completely forgot about it! DOOH!

holy cow 2000! how many are forum members? where do the rest come from? facebook? twitter? website?

Tomorrow is the last day to enter. Hopefully all the "experts" get their picks in. We are nearing 2000 entries in this one. Good luck everybody.

holy cow 2000! how many are forum members? where do the rest come from? facebook? twitter? website?

I dont know where they come from, but we have a whole lot of people that read the home page each day, so that could be where most of them come from.

I joined, got it from Taylor Made on Twitter.

wow I didn't even know about this contest when I registered, but glad I did.

So what happens when AK drops out and you picked him?

holy hell! we're doomed!

nah I belong to several other sites, been lurking here, just happen to be in the market for some R9s. I promise not to pee on the rug :angel:

Today is the last day to enter everybody.

Hey JB, what's the latest count at? This might end up being the highest rated contest in the history of THP!

Hey JB, what's the latest count at? This might end up being the highest rated contest in the history of THP!

Its over 2000. It is going to be the highest entry I believe.

Its over 2000. It is going to be the highest entry I believe.

that will make it all the more sweet when i kick your arses lol

also - never took part in a contest here - will you post picks or standings after each round?

Call me an idiot, but I pulled Mickelson off my "team" 30 seconds before I sent my entry. I hate being impulsive! :banghead:

So when are people going to start spilling the beans on who they picked and why?

So when are people going to start spilling the beans on who they picked and why?
As soon as the deadline has passed :wink: This time, I wrote down my picks so I'll know who I picked haa haa haa

Believe I picked Sergio(not playing great but has has good results the last 3 years), Kenny Perry(Ok results there), Lefty(vying for number1, has played well the last few years), and Tiger(I know he is a mess and he doesn't play all that well at this course...but if he is ever considered a sleeper this could be the week)

Believe I picked Sergio(not playing great but has has good results the last 3 years), Kenny Perry(Ok results there), Lefty(vying for number1, has played well the last few years), and Tiger(I know he is a mess and he doesn't play all that well at this course...but if he is ever considered a sleeper this could be the week)

You can take my picks but I won't give you the score...

Probably after 11:59pm tonight! :D

I figure so many people picked Tiger or Phil, I'm going to avoid both and give myself a better chance in case neither wins or does well.

And yes, sigh, I did pick Sergio... Guess I feel sorry for the guy! :beat-up:

So is Tiger a dark horse this weekend? (jk........) :D

I didn't pick Tiger. He's been doing bad for me in fantasy golf, patooie!! My picks are a little shaky...but we'll see :wink:

So is Tiger a dark horse this weekend? (jk........) :D

He's not exactly Craig Perks...
although Vegas has him as a 5/1 favorite

Back