The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Anyone else having one last junk meal while watching football? Pizza and wings for me

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Anyone else having one last junk meal while watching football? Pizza and wings for me

ONE last? This weekend has been a mess of crappy food. Tonight we will go shopping and get myself on track for the coming week.

My biggest weakness is lunch, for my weight and wallet. I need to find healthy filling options to bring to work. Going out is killing me. That 12 dollar salad just doesn't seem as good of a deal as the $8 dollar burger and fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Weigh in day. ....don't forget!

Just sent my initial weight in. Hope to lose about 15lbs but more importantly change some bad habits I've fallen into in regards to eating. I've gotten to where I'll skip breakfast then run out for a fast food lunch of nothing but crap. I do decent for dinner but sometimes to much snacking afterward.

Need to get more exercise as well. Will be walking when I play golf instead of riding a cart. Going to get in some walks with the dog, time on the cycling machine, calisthenics and maybe a bit of yoga.

Good luck everyone!

Starting weight sent in. It's time to get to work

Ok which one of you guys is trying to sabotage my weight loss? I walk into work and first thing I see in the break room is this. Thanks to this thread I am only eating my oatmeal. Andy 1. Temptation 0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415627387.440496.jpg

Ok which one of you guys is trying to sabotage my weight loss? I walk into work and first thing I see in the break room is this. Thanks to this thread I am only eating my oatmeal. Andy 1. Temptation 0
View attachment 17198

well done Andy! I dont know if I could have resisted

Nicely done Andy! Stay strong!

Ugh. Day One. First weight submission. And I screw up the email. Not a good start.

Best of luck everyone, lets make some positive changes and reap the results!

Ugh. Day One. First weight submission. And I screw up the email. Not a good start.

Best of luck everyone, lets make some positive changes and reap the results!

I just saw my email kicked back too.

I rarely weigh myself, so waking up on a Monday morning, getting on the scale, and then proceed to take a picture of it is pretty confrontational, even though the number was lower than anticipated. If I can take than number down between 10 and 15 lbs. I’d be pretty satisfied.

First dilemma came at work a couple of hours ago: Salads are ridiculously expensive! Fresh burgers are pretty cheap… So I walked outside, went to the supermarket and bought the stuff I needed to make my own salad for a third of the price. Hope I can stay this strong when it gets colder outside!

Good luck everyone!

Scale shot sent, trip to market for breakfast/lunch stuff and lots of water for the week complete.
Heading out for vacation on Friday, will power must stay at an 11.

Good luck everyone!

Mike's foot fetish continues.

I loaded up on my last serving of Beignets today so that's a start right?

Ha ha !! He loves it. Don't let him tell you otherwise

Make sure to zoom right in on those dogs.

Good luck everyone and let's start seeing those lbs drop off.

First weigh in submitted. Not as bad as I thought, but it's a long road ahead. I'd really like to get down below 200.

Sent it in last night. I'm at my heaviest weight ever now. Somehow I've got to stop eating everything in sight - especially when I'm sick. Praying for a little self-discipline starting today!

Submitted. Not overly surprised as I stopped looking at the scale awhile ago. Hope to lose about 15-20; 25 would be great

Set a reminder to get on the scale when I get to the gym today. Looking forward getting started!

Love me some feet.

Im down 8 from last SUnday night from my Mom's work contest, but thats a little misleading as I ate like a pig the night before. Didnt get much exercise in at all last week but watched what I ate.

should get more in this week if the Neck stops hurting

I will send in my pic tonight. With socks on.

Off to a bad start as I stopped by Dunkin Donuts this morning. It was delicious though.

I made sure to get close to the screen to avoid the foot flash

Just sent my weight in, I cropped out my feet.

Next week I might paint my toenails or something nice for Mike.
Having no refrigerator means eating out quite a bit, so this contest may be a struggle.

Back