What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Vice Pro, a urethane ball by Vice Golf. Absolutely loved it.

When I packed my bag yesterday I found out I didn't have enough balls left to finish my round, as I usually lose a couple of them. I had a sleeve of balls from Vice Golf I had gotten a while ago,so I thought this would be a good time to give them a go. They did not disappoint me, great bang for the buck.

Played the Nike rzn platinum the entire round. Not a bad ball at all

Played the Nike rzn platinum the entire round. Not a bad ball at all

Same as I played today. Solid ball no doubt but not enough of a performance improvement over some others at half the cost.

SR2.

Me likey.

TM TPx . Still think this is among the best balls out there

never heard of it but I found a Titleist velocity today and played it. Not a bad ball at all.
It was great off the tee for me.

Love my B330 golf balls but ran out of the batch I had. I packed some Nike One Tour balls that were collecting dust in the basement. Really liked the feel and action on the greens. Obviously can't get those anymore. I'll use those until they all go bye bye

TM TPx . Still think this is among the best balls out there

They still have the same seam every other TM ball ever made does?

Played a 330RXS today. Didnt love it or hate it, but it definitely checks up more than I'm used to on shorter chips and pitches.

Same as I played today. Solid ball no doubt but not enough of a performance improvement over some others at half the cost.
Exactly my thought over the entire rzn line.

Wilson Staff 50 Elite. Nice and soft for the cooler temps, and I didn't need any extra help sticking greens today with all the moisture so a 2 piece ball is just fine.

Callaway SuperSoft is my favorite. Still works well for me. I have a few of darn near every golf ball out there and every now and then I pull out a different ball and play it for one hole just to see how different it plays but I always come back to the SuperSoft. The Bridgestone Tour B330-RX is another favorite of mine. I'll play them when I find them.

I received a sleeve of some Hogan "Legend" as a prize. Tried them Friday vs the TaylorMade Tour Preferred X, Bridgestone B330, and the V1X. I was primarily interested in distance comparisons. Each time I hit the Hogan vs one of the others, it didn't go as far, usually around 5 yards shorter off the tee. It's a three-piece ball and is inexpensive, but I wouldn't reach for it going forward. I think there are better balls in the three-piece group.

I played the Wilson Staff FG Tour yesterday and found it to be a nice ball. I wasn't testing it against anything, but, it's performance was as good as anything else I've played lately. I usually switch to the Wilson Duo for the winter months, but may give the FG another look or two.

I played the Wilson Staff FG Tour yesterday and found it to be a nice ball. I wasn't testing it against anything, but, it's performance was as good as anything else I've played lately. I usually switch to the Wilson Duo for the winter months, but may give the FG another look or two.

It's a fun golf ball, I wish I could find them cheaper though!

It's a fun golf ball, I wish I could find them cheaper though!

Yeah. Missed the sale at Academy. I can find last year's model on Amazon for $25, but not the current ball.

I got 3 2-packs of the Callaway SR2's when I bought my new SM Three5, and decided to give them today and really put them through a thorough test

It's a solid golf ball, no longer off driver than my b-330 rx - felt good off the driver

I thought it felt a little firmer off the irons and wedges, as well as sound a little clicky but not in a distracting way - I didn't see a huge amount of spin, most full wedge shots I had hopped and stopped, but none spun back like the pro v's or TM TP's I've used

I would use these again, but the best performing ball for me is still the b'stone b-330's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WS Duo Spin today for about 13 holes. I really like the feel of this ball - great distance, good spin with the high irons and wedges. Terrific feel w the putter.
Felt bad about losing one, and my game was off today, so I finished the round w a ProV1x. It is a very solid ball. I will keep some of these in my bag for when my game goes south this winter.

Played with the SR2 this weekend. It continues to perform well for me. Feels great and spins when I need it. The only knock is durability.

Top Flite d2+ Feel. 30 balls for $25. This ball played great in the cool weather. Soft but not mushy. Great distance and more than adequate stopping power.

I recently picked up a couple dozen of the Bridgestone Treosoft balls at Dicks for a really good price. Good distance ball when I hit my dayumm driver solid and I love the feel around the greens. I think these may become a permanent fixture in my bag!

WS Duo Spin today for about 13 holes.
#Jealous.

I'm looking forward to this ball more than any equipment release in 2015. I just. Hope they price it like the current Duo.

Callaway Hex Pro from Costco. Now that I have a few rounds under my belt with this ball I can say that it's scuffs easily with my wedges and it spins too much on approach shots. I've switched back to playing Maxfli U3's.

Played the FG Tour for the first time over the weekend. Really really like everything about this ball.

Back