The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car has been getting some warranty stuff done so they gave me a courtesy vehicle. 2014 328i wagon in Estoril Blue. M sport package and a bunch of other options.

Besides the lackluster electric steering, the car is unbelievable. Too bad I don't have that kind of money to blow on a car.

That's really cool, a ww2 and Korea vet at my grandfather's rehab facility talked about his honor flight, and how much he cherished the experience

I will be signing up to be a guardian, I love to talk to these guys every chance I get

The Official Banter Away Thread

Flip phones...they still exist. The girl next to me on the flight has one. #ThrowBackMonday

I will be signing up to be a guardian, I love to talk to these guys every chance I get
Something i plan to do as well
My car has been getting some warranty stuff done so they gave me a courtesy vehicle. 2014 328i wagon in Estoril Blue. M sport package and a bunch of other options.

Besides the lackluster electric steering, the car is unbelievable. Too bad I don't have that kind of money to blow on a car.
So much fun, such a great car in every situation.

The forecast keeps getting worse and worse this week. Talking highs in the low 30's at the end of the week. Boooooooooooooo

74 today though, so I shall gawf.

The forecast keeps getting worse and worse this week. Talking highs in the low 30's at the end of the week. Boooooooooooooo

74 today though, so I shall gawf.

Golf while you can.

We were in the 30's mid 40's this weekend. I'm crossing my fingers for a bit of a thaw so I can squeeze in one last round...

Hanging out at the airport waiting for the honor flight my wife's grandfather is on.

The guy in charge has given us a run down of some of the vets and what wars they served in. 4 WWII vets 3 served in Vietnam and 2 also did time in Vietnam just amazing to think these guys are becoming the very few.
Thanks for sharing. I'd never heard of honor flights. I just looked it up. Excellent.

It is -16 C here this morning, and still not a trace of snow.

Might be the coldest I remember it being here without a trace of snow anywhere. 45 mins west of here had 3 inches of snow last week. Us, nothing.

I could still be golfing..... if courses were open and my clubs wouldn't shatter upon impact with a golf ball due to the cold.

Installed a new over-the-range microwave this weekend. Now I know why they charge $100+ for installation. What a PITA!

Am I the only person who hates being the very last reply at the bottom of the page on threads? I feel like most people overlook it because they always go to the most recent page.

Completely random... I know. Completely weird... I know.

Am I the only person who hates being the very last reply at the bottom of the page on threads? I feel like most people overlook it because they always go to the most recent page.

Being page raped is no fun

Pretty close to putting the bag on the bay and quitting this stupid game. Was on a really good run, then the last 4 rounds or so were complete garbage.
Everything I felt I had a handle on in September is completely gone. Focus is gone. Hell, I just quit in the middle of 17 because lying on the couch sounded more fun.
I think I need to fix a few nongolf issues before this really kicks into something ******. I feel so guilty for some of my feelings when I know some have worse things going on.
#WTF

Pretty close to putting the bag on the bay and quitting this stupid game. Was on a really good run, then the last 4 rounds or so were complete garbage.
Everything I felt I had a handle on in September is completely gone. Focus is gone. Hell, I just quit in the middle of 17 because lying on the couch sounded more fun.
I think I need to fix a few nongolf issues before this really kicks into something ******. I feel so guilty for some of my feelings when I know some have worse things going on.
#WTF
Same here buddy,I hear you. Just when you think your close this game gives you a reality backhand. Time away over the winter to improve my friend

Yeah, the ol' page rape is sucky sometimes, especially when you put some thought and effort into a post.

#WTF

Same here buddy,I hear you. Just when you think your close this game gives you a reality backhand. Time away over the winter to improve my friend

Hang in there guys. The game of golf giveth, and the game taketh away. It's so damn frustrating when you think you've made true genuine progress in a certain area only to be kicked in the junk out on the course.

Yeah, the ol' page rape is sucky sometimes, especially when you put some thought and effort into a post.

Hang in there guys. The game of golf giveth, and the game taketh away. It's so damn frustrating when you think you've made true genuine progress in a certain area only to be kicked in the junk out on the course.
I know I am not far away from good rounds. Hard to shoot low when you play once a month. Next year I am dedicating more time to improve

Sometimes in the same round. #4birdies #stillshot85 #kickedinthenads #stillfunthough

I can't miss my driver on the range day after day week after week. On the course I can't seem to ever really hit one the way I want to. Why why why haha???

So much fun, such a great car in every situation.

I will say BMW missed some things though when asking 53k for a wagon.

1) Ventilated seats. At least make it an option
2) Blind Spot monitoring and forward brake assist should be there at this price already. Not an exuberant add on
3) Navigation. Really at 53k nav shouldn't be another option. It should be included in one of the other 18 options already installed
4) The M Sport package should have the M suspension as part of the package. Yet, it's another $1000 option

I know it's par for the course with BMW to option you to death but they've gotten out of hand IMO. Car starts at 41k and you hit 60k for things I listed. A 60k station wagon and I can't even get the inline 6 engine in the car.

You can spend the same 60k and get the 335i sedan fully loaded. A little bit more and you're in an entry level m3 sedan...

I will say BMW missed some things though when asking 53k for a wagon.

1) Ventilated seats. At least make it an option
2) Blind Spot monitoring and forward brake assist should be there at this price already. Not an exuberant add on
3) Navigation. Really at 53k nav shouldn't be another option. It should be included in one of the other 18 options already installed
4) The M Sport package should have the M suspension as part of the package. Yet, it's another $1000 option

I know it's par for the course with BMW to option you to death but they've gotten out of hand IMO. Car starts at 41k and you hit 60k for things I listed. A 60k station wagon and I can't even get the inline 6 engine in the car.

You can spend the same 60k and get the 335i sedan fully loaded. A little bit more and you're in an entry level m3 sedan...
Getting one near 60k means you have just about every option available. I think I could build one with everything I want and stay under 50. But then again things like blind spot assist mean nothing to me. Give me a sport package with a couple upgrades and I'm a happy camper. The adaptive suspension sounds like an option I should have chose, bit other than that I don't miss much. They definitely aren't the best value if you are looking for the most features for your buck.

Getting one near 60k means you have just about every option available. I think I could build one with everything I want and stay under 50. But then again things like blind spot assist mean nothing to me. Give me a sport package with a couple upgrades and I'm a happy camper. The adaptive suspension sounds like an option I should have chose, bit other than that I don't miss much. They definitely aren't the best value if you are looking for the most features for your buck.

No doubt there and I'd personally just find one used with everything I want.

I bet a Lexus IS350 F Sport is cheaper but I haven't built one to know for sure. I like to pretend I'll have one of these cars some day. So when my wife becomes a dentist, I can talk her into one...who am I kidding! She'll have one before I do lol

Since I found THP Mondays have been pretty good!

Today is no exception!

Since I found THP Mondays have been pretty good!

Today is no exception!

We need to meet up soon. Not for golf, but for Chipotle and BSing about life

#WTF

I want you to think back to #TheGauntlet. Think back to sitting there with Rhi drinking that shot. Think back to the smiles on the final day as the trophies were presented. Then tell me you can put the bag up for good. No way T0AD, THP Events need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back