Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

Here is the official press release

845641133_UUehk-L-1.jpg

When this putter is going to be available to the public?

Here is the official press release

845641133_UUehk-L-1.jpg

When this putter is going to be available to the public?

We are not sure it will be. There will definitely be a Daytona Ghost putter, but we are not sure that it will be a Kia Ma version.

that looks wicked....I wonder how that would look with a white shaft and a white Black Widow grip?

that looks wicked....I wonder how that would look with a white shaft and a white Black Widow grip?

Good call. I hate spiders, but that white grip with the red spider would look pretty cool.

We will hopefully have these to review in the next few weeks.

We will hopefully have these to review in the next few weeks.

JB, that's great news, I can't wait to hear the review.

I spoke to soon. We will have one a little sooner than that. Perhaps TODAY!!!! As soon as it arrives, we will put pictures up.

Re: Taylormade Ghost Putter & Tour Issue Pictures

Re: Taylormade Ghost Putter & Tour Issue Pictures

That's awesome. Hopefully you'll be able to get a few rolls in on the course today too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these putters remind me of the snowspeeders in starwars

I spoke to soon. We will have one a little sooner than that. Perhaps TODAY!!!! As soon as it arrives, we will put pictures up.

Oooohhhh, that is exciting! You need to wear all white when you go to test it.

Taylormade Ghost Putter - In House Pictures

Well the Ghost Putter has officially arrived at the THP Headquarters and we have some pictures for everyone. The white is not as blinding in person as some might have thought. It's a sharp looking putter, very eye catching. This one will definitely have people talking.

857765613_Bbrgi-L-1.jpg

857765285_KnQPU-L-1.jpg

857765660_aizHs-L-1.jpg

857765586_cwzQr-L-1.jpg

857765557_5KoXr-L-1.jpg

857765392_KiwKX-L-1.jpg

857765523_wWQ3i-L-1.jpg

857765434_R9sZe-L-1.jpg

ooooh that's pretty, cant wait for the review

I have spent some time rolling this putter and it is safe to say that it is not what I expected. I was not sure I was going to like it, but it really rolls the ball well.

Excellent pics, can't wait for a center shafted model!

Leave it to THP to get some better pics of this putter. It doesn't look nearly as awful now!

The big hole looks like it could catch grass, or drag slightly. Especially on the fringe.

I would have liked to see the hole actually be able to pick up a golf ball. Slightly wider on the bottom and a ring in it. It seems like it would work. But the insert is really good. I will also say that the alignment lines are some of the best we have seen to date.

Boo!

that head cover is AWESOME!!

I have spent some time rolling this putter and it is safe to say that it is not what I expected. I was not sure I was going to like it, but it really rolls the ball well.

This is what I wanted to hear. I assumed that it would likely roll like their other putters, but you never know. I really liked the Daytona pics, and I hope they relase that as a KiaMa version, but we will see about that. If it rolls nice and I am able to feel comfortable over a ghost-white putter, then I may be willing to play with one just to have something a bit different. Will have to see it in June though.

This is what I wanted to hear. I assumed that it would likely roll like their other putters, but you never know. I really liked the Daytona pics, and I hope they relase that as a KiaMa version, but we will see about that. If it rolls nice and I am able to feel comfortable over a ghost-white putter, then I may be willing to play with one just to have something a bit different. Will have to see it in June though.

I was nervous about this as well, but it really does. As for the part that is in bold, perhaps sooner if THP gets to do something special...HA

That is a sweet looking putter! How's the finish on the white JB? Glossy, flat.. looks flat from the pics.

That is a sweet looking putter! How's the finish on the white JB? Glossy, flat.. looks flat from the pics.

It is more flat than glossy. I would have liked to see a high gloss white, but for obvious reasons (glare) it was smart to keep it flat.

Thank goodness for indoor putting greens. I cannot stop rolling this putter. It has a different feel than I expected, and I kind of like it. Have I mentioned how good the alignment aid looks?

JB said:
Thank goodness for indoor putting greens. I cannot stop rolling this putter. It has a different feel than I expected, and I kind of like it. Have I mentioned how good the alignment aid looks?

That's just not fair. Indoor putting with a great putter....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back