Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boredom is a dangerous thing with me. I make myself start thinking there is something amiss.

Watching you smash that was a thing of beauty. You always knew the distance and hit it so well. I get the boredom thing though. Its why I keep changing drivers and shafts. Always looking in case something might be a little better.

Putter. I made the mistake of sampling a few with the boys yesterday. Now if I could only find a good deal on a Nead like OITW's.

Putter. I made the mistake of sampling a few with the boys yesterday. Now if I could only find a good deal on a Nead like OITW's.

It sure is a beaut isn't it? Now if I could start making putts, that would be awesome.

It sure is a beaut isn't it? Now if I could start making putts, that would be awesome.

Weird, that tag right under your name says something different. #sandbagger :)

Weird, that tag right under your name says something different. #sandbagger :)

he made a few good putts yesterday in that 8 man scramble

#Sanbaggah

Considered the G30?

Yeah, I need to hit one. Honestly though, I think it'll be between the Bobby Jones and Nike Flex for me, to different beasts, but it is what it is. hahaha

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiids.

X2Hot Pro might be a good start. Pretty forgiving, long as heck & nice smaller head profile.

Boredom is a dangerous thing with me. I make myself start thinking there is something amiss.

Brain, are you talking to me? Seriously, this is me in a nutshell. I'm all messed up right now because I'm [currently] happy with my clubs. So I've convinced myself that I need a new bag because my SM has some interior rips.

Brain, are you talking to me? Seriously, this is me in a nutshell. I'm all messed up right now because I'm [currently] happy with my clubs. So I've convinced myself that I need a new bag because my SM has some interior rips.

Haha, it's a dangerous time of year!

Have the ponder going on for a set of Speedblade irons. I got one of the 6 irons that they gave away and hit that so easy and it went a mile.

Have the ponder going on for a set of Speedblade irons. I got one of the 6 irons that they gave away and hit that so easy and it went a mile.

I have the same ponder, but it's probably not too serious. I like my Burner 2.0s well enough, but I remember so many people saying that the SpeedBlades were a definite upgrade when they came out. Really, I'd like to be pondering the Callaway Apex, but the SpeedBlades are so much cheaper that they're probably more realistic.

I'm seriously pondering trying to track down an X2Hot Pro head to try with the Tour Green shaft in my new Big Bertha. I like the Big Bertha pretty well so far, but I'm wondering if I might be able to lower my spin and launch to better numbers with the X2Hot Pro. I took a few swings with it in a simulator with the Tour Blue and it performed pretty well. I'm thinking I might be able to have even more success with the Tour Green. I really need to get my spin down somehow.

After my golf trip this weekend just gone im back to pondering the Tour Green shaft for my Bertha. Hopefully help lower the spin a bit.

I have the same ponder, but it's probably not too serious. I like my Burner 2.0s well enough, but I remember so many people saying that the SpeedBlades were a definite upgrade when they came out. Really, I'd like to be pondering the Callaway Apex, but the SpeedBlades are so much cheaper that they're probably more realistic.

I'm seriously pondering trying to track down an X2Hot Pro head to try with the Tour Green shaft in my new Big Bertha. I like the Big Bertha pretty well so far, but I'm wondering if I might be able to lower my spin and launch to better numbers with the X2Hot Pro. I took a few swings with it in a simulator with the Tour Blue and it performed pretty well. I'm thinking I might be able to have even more success with the Tour Green. I really need to get my spin down somehow.

Is the x2hot pro lower spinning than Bertha?

Pondering buying an actual net structured for golf, or setting up netting in my garage. Seems like the better solution is to just double up netting to cover a greater area, and set up a system that can draw up up to the ceiling when not in use.

Also pondering balls. Thinking maybe just a couple dozen Bridgestone e6's for the garage as it's a bit cooler in there. Who knows.

I like the e6 thought, or go duo, cheeeeeeap low compression.

Rukk net?

I like the e6 thought, or go duo, cheeeeeeap low compression.

Rukk net?

Was thinking about two 8x10 nets that I could string up to the ceiling to easily get out of the way. Would cost about 80 bucks and seems like it would do a better job of covering area.

I can't imagine why you'd want to move on from that noisemaker you're currently putting with! I mean, you roll the ball fine with it...but that sound.....

I LOVE your putter. And I thought you rolled it well.

And since I have this Garsen grip lying around, with no putter to put it on, I am pondering something stupid.....like an SeeMore M6.....

Was thinking about two 8x10 nets that I could string up to the ceiling to easily get out of the way. Would cost about 80 bucks and seems like it would do a better job of covering area.

You're a swing beast though, remember that!

You're a swing beast though, remember that!

hahaha I was talking through it with the wife and she said "are you getting something that will make sure my car doesn't get hit?"

...I then reminded her we may both be more comfortable with the setup in the sun room.

I can't imagine why you'd want to move on from that noisemaker you're currently putting with! I mean, you roll the ball fine with it...but that sound.....

I LOVE your putter. And I thought you rolled it well.

And since I have this Garsen grip lying around, with no putter to put it on, I am pondering something stupid.....like an SeeMore M6.....

I never really paid attention to its clank until you mentioned it. It's been resonating in my head since. Hence the ponder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got two bio cell + drivers on watch on the bay. if i can get one around $140 i'm gonna pull the trigger i believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back