The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sandwich I'm eating is delicious, I think missing out on it would be a pretty terrible thing. Are you back on the vegan train.

I think being vegan would be okay as long as you didn't have to give up bacon.

I think being vegan would be okay as long as you didn't have to give up bacon.
Or other forms of pork... Oh and beef too. I could totally be vegan if I could eat beef and pork. Oh and cheese and ice cream. Beef pork cheese and ice cream, other than that I'm good.

This sandwich I'm eating is delicious, I think missing out on it would be a pretty terrible thing. Are you back on the vegan train.

Nah, not really. Comes and goes for a few days here and there but I enjoy chicken and cheese too much for that commitment.

All these girls go to school together and the parents all know each other too.

Sadly it never stops it from happening when it comes to sports, if I'm ever that parent like I had to deal with, Amanda won't let me go to any of the games.

This gets tackled next saturday. And this is just one section.

7d886b933f358fbfab01306484e14c70.jpg

b49e8db89b095e99005c0c602a9dccce.jpg

d9f715705c1a3621f6f9e95b7e95fc6b.jpg

0a92d48481dcc73027b0301a9edbe346.jpg

7c7f9adbb0eec9e1289e1cdc910fa18a.jpg

effc1eb014283e6fd902fba661eb0e9f.jpg

Im just getting mentally prepared. It will happen this week.

JB, is that the cool A$$ Srixon bag I see???

Love that bag!

JB, is that the cool A$$ Srixon bag I see???

Love that bag!

It is a cool Srixon bag. Its not the one we are giving away soon, that is signed by G-Mac, but it is a very cool Srixon bag.

It is a cool Srixon bag. Its not the one we are giving away soon, that is signed by G-Mac, but it is a very cool Srixon bag.

It's the one you had the first time we played, the shark bag...

That particular Srixon bag is really one of the coolest I've seen. I remember seeing it in Ohio a couple years ago.

Im just getting mentally prepared. It will happen this week.
Deep breaths and maybe some captain?

I hate cleaning. We are deep cleaning the house one room at a time this week so we can have ducks in a row and finish the nursery.

Naturally by we I mean me.

Pretty close to putting the bag on the bay and quitting this stupid game. Was on a really good run, then the last 4 rounds or so were complete garbage.
Everything I felt I had a handle on in September is completely gone. Focus is gone. Hell, I just quit in the middle of 17 because lying on the couch sounded more fun.
I think I need to fix a few nongolf issues before this really kicks into something ******. I feel so guilty for some of my feelings when I know some have worse things going on.
#WTF
Maybe read a Rotella book? Zen Golf or something? Picture me charging across the green screaming "touch of an elephant!" after smashing one 10 feet passed the hole?

You are too good of a dude, and too good of a golfer to not be enjoying it.

Got it, KulbRick hitting the cop car on that par 3.

I hate cleaning. We are deep cleaning the house one room at a time this week so we can have ducks in a row and finish the nursery.

Naturally by we I mean me.

With both of our kids, my wife went into nesting mode overdrive. Double and triple cleaned things, tried to move furniture around, you name it.

Maybe read a Rotella book? Zen Golf or something? Picture me charging across the green screaming "touch of an elephant!" after smashing one 10 feet passed the hole?

You are too good of a dude, and too good of a golfer to not be enjoying it.

Got it, KulbRick hitting the cop car on that par 3.

You are too funny Pete!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really feel bad for the Bubba's at verizon. Lee is trying to upgrade our interest, and there pricing is mysterious, And well she's not giving into the sales and marketing crap sandwich they are offering. So glad I'm on her side.

I would never ever ever want to be on Lee's bad side Kevin!

I would never ever ever want to be on Lee's bad side Kevin!

I can speak first hand...it's not pleasant lol

The forecast keeps getting worse and worse this week. Talking highs in the low 30's at the end of the week. Boooooooooooooo

74 today though, so I shall gawf.

I golfed today. It is about 40° now. Teens for lows and mid 30s for highs the rest of the week. Chance of 1.5" of snow on Saturday,

Pretty close to putting the bag on the bay and quitting this stupid game. Was on a really good run, then the last 4 rounds or so were complete garbage.
Everything I felt I had a handle on in September is completely gone. Focus is gone. Hell, I just quit in the middle of 17 because lying on the couch sounded more fun.
I think I need to fix a few nongolf issues before this really kicks into something ******. I feel so guilty for some of my feelings when I know some have worse things going on.
#WTF

No way T0AD. We are not going to let you quit. This too shall pass my friend. This is just a dip that you will overcome. You were swinging so well just a bit ago.....it will come back. Hang in there.

I have spent all day taking out 4 basement windows and blocking them in.

My back hurts, I'm out of beer and I have to be in a truck at 5am.

Oh I have two more windows to do after I get home tomorrow from work.

Flip phones...they still exist. The girl next to me on the flight has one. #ThrowBackMonday

So does my Fiancé. She said it's all she needs. It kills me though that she still has a $34.99 cell phone bill. LOL

Usa usa usa

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415718739773.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415718739773.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back