Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGW.com has 15% of all bags and travels bags :)

gppgolf.com has new men's cobra s2 fairway woods on sale for 129.99, unfortunately the ladies version is 169.99

The tour edge exotics drivier is on sale on caddiesbag.com for 119. Ive never been a fan of the tour edge exotics but ive heard people on here just RAVE about them

14stix has a sweet jacket on sale, and woot has a fully HD video camera on sale

that sunice jacket is pretty nice...

The tour edge exotics drivier is on sale on caddiesbag.com for 119. Ive never been a fan of the tour edge exotics but ive heard people on here just RAVE about them

14stix has a sweet jacket on sale, and woot has a fully HD video camera on sale

Just got out of Golf Galaxy....they have an additional 50% off all clearance items this weekend.

Just got out of Golf Galaxy....they have an additional 50% off all clearance items this weekend.

oooh, I dont have one nearby, so just grab me up some stuff and I will pa you back.

Definitely fake. Stay away.

today only....golfdiscount.com has Srixon Z stars in white/with free hat and in YELLOW for 34.99. I know people have been looking to try these here is a good shot at them.

i was looking at some irons - saw this site - why are they so much cheaper? are they fake? or are they wholesale? almost seems TOO good to be true.

http://www.gsuperstoreonline.com/category-1031-b0-Irons.html

Very bad English even though the site is 'registered' in the UK.

"To join us on Golfsuperstoreonline.com you will feel both worthwhile and comfortable for the reason that we are sincerely offering you refined golf clubs and better-than-ever service. Our golf store is meant to be your best choice for purchasing golf equipment online for the reason that we have our specialty of selling golf clubs online. What’s more, we are aim to be one of the most popular golf stores online and we have been making our achievements since we start our golf discount store. With amazing discounts and satisfactory service."

suuuuurrree..........

No left hand clubs. Free worldwide shipping. Takes longer to get to the UK than the US even thought the domain is registered in the UK. One month warrenty on clubs that should have a 1 year warrenty.

all tell tale signs of FAKE clubs.

In honor of Cinco de Mayo (I think, LOL) GPP.com has a deal for $5. Its not great, but at least its something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back