Happy Cinqo De Mayo!

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
cinco-de-mayo.gif

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, one of the lunch trucks today is The Border Grill truck, so I had a carne asada quesadilla, green corn tamal (sooooo good) and a yucatan pork taco.

http://www.bordergrill.com/bg_t/bg_twel.htm

Sounds good, trying to ge tthe wife to go eat some mexican tonight

mmmmm, mexican food and a 32 oz dos equis.

I just took a few swings at a pinata here at work, didnt connect though.

more importanly....how does everyone like their margaritas (besides chilled) salt or no salt? I'm a salt guy.....

more importanly....how does everyone like their margaritas (besides chilled) salt or no salt? I'm a salt guy.....

+1 on the salt. Normally on the rocks!

Unfortunately, alcohol and me don't mix well! So it'll just have to be a virgin for me :D

I can't talk to you at the next Outing then...
Unfortunately, alcohol and me don't mix well! So it'll just have to be a virgin for me :D

1 part fresh lime juice
1 part fresh lemon juice
2 parts simple syrup (half sugar half water)
1 part Grand Mariner
2 parts 100% agave tequila

lightly SALTED!

I can't talk to you at the next Outing then...

No problem!! I may not be going anyways, so you have nothing to worry about, LOL!!

Salt and STRONG on the rocks.

oh yeah Happy Fifth of May all! :D

mmmmm, mexican food and a 32 oz dos equis.

and a bottle of pepto bismol.

No problem!! I may not be going anyways, so you have nothing to worry about, LOL!!

Wha??? Say it ain't so.

Well I missed the majority of this unofficial holiday but to all that are out there stay safe and happy Cinco de Mayo, or as the Mexicans call it... Wednesday (Miercoles to be exact).

I don't always post.....but when I do....I prefer THP. Stay in the fairway my friends

Why do people celebrate cinco de mayo? Im not being smart, we just dont celebrate it in Canada so I thought Id ask.

Why do people celebrate cinco de mayo? Im not being smart, we just dont celebrate it in Canada so I thought Id ask.

It's the day the Spanish came and liberated Mexico from the Native Americans.

Kevin

Back