Phil Mickelson
Sean O'Hair
Lee Westwood

My picks are finally in.

Brian Gay
Phil Mickelson
Sean O'Hair
Lee Westwood

nice smalls, i almost went that same exact route. we'll see if i'm an idiot or not

Mike Weir
Sean O'Hair
Tiger Woods
Phil Mickelson

Tiger's going to make or break me, probably.

well i had a tough time picking.

phil mickelson
matt kuchar
ye yang (TM)
mike Weir (TM)

Phil Mickelson was a lock
I went with Matt Kuchar - he had some great rounds this year but i think he may be erratic at TPC - nevertheless i liked his value. I dont think alot will take him and to win a contest with this many, going to need an "unpopular" pick.

As for TM guys - i really like YE YANG, and weir is a hopetogetlucky pick.

it's amazing how few have picked tiger. he could be the absolute difference maker. the golf channel was reporting that tiger "found" his swing today on the range. perhaps i should have chosen the captain.

debated for a while but finally went with

Yang
D. Johnson
Mickelson
Els

I see alot of the names of the people I was debating about on alot of peoples groups so I guess I was on the right track. Now I hope I picked theright combination. Good luck to all who entered

it's amazing how few have picked tiger. he could be the absolute difference maker. the golf channel was reporting that tiger "found" his swing today on the range. perhaps i should have chosen the captain.

He "found" his swing huh? nikegolf just started crying.

the golf channel interviewed pat perez who spent a lot of time with tiger on the range today and he was saying that he found something, and that he hit perfect shots for close to half an hour.

the golf channel interviewed pat perez who spent a lot of time with tiger on the range today and he was saying that he found something, and that he hit perfect shots for close to half an hour.

Heck I can hit perfect shots on the range and still **** up a round!!! :laughing:

As far as you guys know I was hitting OVER the net last time I was on the range. Who cares if it was the side net. And I still played like crap.

i hear ya rhino, but it seemed like something clicked for him, and sometimes that's all it takes.

Well I was pointed this way via Twitter:
think I just snuck my picks in,

Phil
tiger
Kenny
Sean

gonna be a good one

Re: Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Wow. I forgot about the time zone difference. My entry was sent in at 11:58pm. I didnt include Tiger even though my gut told me too. Put Angel C instead. I should gone with my gut! But too afraid to think I may have missed the deadline. Lol. When in Rome.

haha. No, not quite. But I really do hope he "found" something, although call me a bit skeptical right now.

I saw the interview and knew about what he said, however, I'm skeptical. I want Tiger to do well probably more than most people, but I'm a realist. And that part of me tells me that Tiger will not do very well at this tournament. To have "found" something, that would probably include changing a part of his golf swing. I would be quite surprised that he changed something in his swing a day before a tournament started.

I hope I'm wrong about him for this week, but I doubt it. :act-up:

Harrington
Yang
Dustin Johnson
Furyk

Was back and forth with all sorts and wanted to include Weir but he just isn't playing very consistently. Good luck everyone and thanks again THP and TM for an awesome contest.

i hear ya rhino, but it seemed like something clicked for him, and sometimes that's all it takes.

I know TC... I was really thinking of picking Tiger, he goes to another level when he's mad or wants a wn badly. I could see good things from him this week. And I will be kicking myself in the butt for not picking him.

Mickelson, Perry, Yang, and and Rory. Out of curiosity, what did you guys put down for the tie breaker? I went with 276 :S

Am I the only one who picked Mallinger? He tied for third last year, if I'm not mistaken.

i second guessed myself too - wanted badly to put tiger in my team. i think he is the best golfer ever - and will root for him regardless of people's opinion of him.

my girlfriend hates it - and most women that hear me say this think i promote what he did. but when i say i really like tiger - think he's a great player, and he is very important to the game of golf they just roll there eyes like i cheated on them or something.

honestly, i remember watching him at the amateur championships at stanford - his playing partner must have been nervous as hell - i remember watching them on a green - tiger rolled in a 28 foot putt to make birdie - then just looks at his playing partner and said - "your turn" the guy looked like he might **** himself. His 6 foot putt just got three times larger lol.

I have watched him quite often, probably like most people - but i think he's an amazing golfer - and if i can pick up just .05% by watching the greatest golfer ever - then i gained something.

I don't condone his behaviour - maybe he really does have a problem - i am not one to judge - i am not perfect - and EVERYONE makes mistakes in their life - sadly his is just so high profile because of who he is - and im surprised he kept it wrapped like he did for so long.

He wil move on - and he will retake his position as the best golfer, the most feared golfer, and a respected player in the coming years.

He is our generations Jack Nicklaus - and being a buckeye my entire life - that is saying something. I live 3 blocks from where nicklaus used to live - i visit the GOLDEN BEAR SHOPPING center almost daily, i hit balls at the GOLDEN BEAR DRIVING RANGE - and i have visited the nicklaus museum numerous times - and agree he was one hell of a golfer in his time.

Tiger just seems to have gotten the start and this hiccup in life will not stall him from becoming the best there ever was.

I support him, wish i could have been at the masters supporting him, and i will support him tomorrow no matter how he plays.

I am a gambling man and will take many bets this weekend that tiger does well - i think he has 5 top ten finishes after missing a cut - and there is just no way in hell he misses a back to back cut at such an important tourny.

Mike Weir
Sean O'Hair
Tiger Woods
Phil Mickelson

Tiger's going to make or break me, probably.

Well Floppy....I am glad THP has 2 sets of clubs for this contest....:wink:

I sent my picks from my Yahoo Mail. I tapped the link in the first post and it said the program is not installed. Am I good to go?

Kevin

Yeah, your good to go. You should have had JL enter too. Or maybe she did and I have not been paying attention.

Mickelson, Perry, Yang, and and Rory. Out of curiosity, what did you guys put down for the tie breaker? I went with 276 :S

I did not enter, but we got someone that picked the tie breaker of 233. I saw it and could not stop laughing.

I did not enter, but we got someone that picked the tie breaker of 233. I saw it and could not stop laughing.
Go low...or go home, that's how I roll. :D

Back