What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a Bio Cell driver. Now to debate whether to give as a gift to my brother, buy a new shaft for it so I can mess with it or use it to show some guys I play with what newer technology and/or the right flex and head can do for accuracy and distance.

Finally hit the range for the first time in over 3 weeks, been sick for a while. Results were mixed to say the least, irons threw fairway wood were just about the best they've been all year. But my driver was another story, nothing worked or felt good. Its time for a driver lesson. I'm absolutely puzzled.

Played 18 and took advantage of a "fall special" 4-course membership valid through March '16.

Took a grinder to my CG15 56*14. Reduced the bounce and did a little toe and heel grinding. I'll test the results tomorrow.

Played 27 in freezing weather today.

Watched every single YouTube review I could find on the BB Alpha 815. I'm soooo freaking excited to get my hands on it!!

Broke my 3 wood taking it out of the trunk...so pulled shaft and bought another.... :at-wits-end:

Played a soggy wet 18 at a local public course.

First time on grass with the Bio Cells and they are so sweet. Feel so good to hit down with, getting used to the extra length too. I know its the lofts but it still feels good!

THP and thats about it other than a bit of time on the bay.

THPed, Played 36, bought some wilson duos.

Using Tapatalk

Browsed GolfUSA for an hour or so. Hit 4-5 different hybrids before settling on a G20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marked a dozen balls....headed to tourney in around an hour.

701977c159e3528a7883041bcaba025c.jpg

Getting prepared to go out this afternoon with KellyBo and suck at golf. :bomb:

I played 18 and picked up a used Adams 4h from PGA superstore.

Met OITW while I was there. Good to meet you.

Nice meeting you too bass fan, didn't go with the gloves :)

Using Tapatalk

Played 18 at a new course. I had the whole place to myself.
9df5907bd714004b1e6dc6b7fc7725d1.jpg
a278d649c5cd3c4d9ebe1d8ce9cb6fb3.jpg
13b0f41d0534fc6bd5d1f5da0b1bb237.jpg

Played 18 in a tourney.

Had my ass kicked.

Played 18 today and some of them were pretty ugly holes. Made some good swings and some real bad ones was nice to play

Cleaned all my clubs! (It was a lot...)

Worked out at the gym, hit a large bucket of range balls, and practiced with a few balls on three holes. Had the course to myself but it was just too cold!

Demo day with Dhartmann, trip t the PGASS, and a couple f hours at the golf dome. Now, a little THPing.

Finally got out and played a round with my instructor, and friends. I haven't played in like three weeks. XD

Went in search for new putter grips after watching putting videos all morning and changed my grip and cut my putter 1/2". Opened a tall skinny box sitting on my front porch. Regripped my new (to me) Mashie 3 & 4 ( man I luv those head covers). Went to my closest course and hit a bucket, chipped and putted.

Hit the range for 2 hours and put new grips on 20 clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back