SeeMore Special Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is sort of a sneak peek into one particular thing coming in the Summer issue of THP The Magazine. The Style.Art.Performance section is on putters, and more specifically special putters and/or brands that many may have never heard of before. Well since we have so many SeeMore Putter fans here, I thought I would share the unique putters they sent over for the article. These are not great pictures, but stay tuned for the summer issue and be dazzled! And I am serious, these pictures do NOT do these putters justice.

Prototype in Gunmetal - This putter eventually became the DB-4 that many here love and THP has reviewed. The finish is simply remarkable. It is high gloss black that has almost a piano black look to it.

858898822_DVmQF-L-1.jpg

858898634_XTqkn-L-1.jpg

858898724_YZ4Qd-L-1.jpg

858898934_pN4qM-L-1.jpg

858898822_DVmQF-L-1.jpg

This one is a version of the m2 that has a two toned look to it. Zebra like. Black outside and the topline is done in platinum.

858899097_upkkM-L.jpg

858898998_MYpYn-L-1.jpg

858899025_Uxqza-L-1.jpg

858899048_tcTHD-L-1.jpg

858899068_zPkhM-L-1.jpg

858899078_7nGSx-L-1.jpg

just stunning! one of these days i'll have a seemore. they just feel so incredible.

Cool, they moved the dot.

They look really nice :)

• Admin
Here are a few more pictures of the Glossy Black finish to better showcase how it looks...They still do not do it justice, but we think you get the idea.

859092258_Ri4cU-L-1.jpg

859092520_krzSe-L-1.jpg

859092368_FMjcb-L-1.jpg

Once again a SWEET looking putter from SeeMore!! I am liking the straight shaft model over the plumbers neck.

With that black putter, I have finally ended my "not-liking-the-physical-aspects-of-Seemore" run.

I want one. Bad. :D

I have a feeling SMG may really like the look of these!!!! hehe

Ok guys, now that I seen these sticks, all I can say is I GOTTA HAVE ONE. Some how, some way.....I ain't too proud to beg if I have to. These are incredible. The black glossy finish is just impecable. I shall call it....BLACK ICE!!! What an incredible looking putter. I am just about ready to jump in the car and head to SeeMore HQ. I would probably work for free to get one of these. Heck, I would work there for free anyway.

I guess you called it right with how tmuch I like these. The wife is even asking me why I am soooo frisky right now :act-up: I better not tell her the real reason LOL!!

Ok guys, now that I seen these sticks, all I can say is I GOTTA HAVE ONE. Some how, some way.....I ain't too proud to beg if I have to. These are incredible. The black glossy finish is just impecable. I shall call it....BLACK ICE!!! What an incredible looking putter. I am just about ready to jump in the car and head to SeeMore HQ. I would probably work for free to get one of these. Heck, I would work there for free anyway.

I guess you called it right with how tmuch I like these. The wife is even asking me why I am soooo frisky right now :act-up: I better not tell her the real reason LOL!!

whew! down boy! those putters are stunning. like i said, one day i'll have one of their putters. i'll be picking your brain when the time comes.

Played nine tonight and had 14 putts with the SeeMore. 5 two-putts and 4 one-putts. I hope I can carry that thru to the weekend.

Played nine tonight and had 14 putts with the SeeMore. 5 two-putts and 4 one-putts. I hope I can carry that thru to the weekend.

which putter did you use or do you take a seperate bag for your putters and switch out between strokes. :blob:

Hey Wolf,

I used my mfgp tonight. Overall it gets the most playing time.

run with it big boy! :act-up:

The wife is even asking me why I am soooo frisky right now :act-up: I better not tell her the real reason LOL!!

The one you want to call Black Ice may be a problem SMG. Apparently there is just about none of these out there right now. They made a few, but being as though they went in a different direction, they just never came to be. I wish you luck, it is truly a collectible. However I am pretty sure they have this finish in the new DB-4.

Last edited:
Just my luck JB. Oh well, I may just have to drop some coin and grab the DB-4. I really like that finish. That is one of the great things about SeeMore is they are not afraid to try something new.

Just my luck JB. Oh well, I may just have to drop some coin and grab the DB-4. I really like that finish. That is one of the great things about SeeMore is they are not afraid to try something new.

Trades come about every now and then my friend...hehe

Now that sounds interesting. Let me know if you get wind of anything.

So I have been messing around with this older proto of what became the DB-4. I love the finish. The piano black is amazing.

Back