Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

Wow, right now all of my guys are at -2, T27.

I haven't bothered to look yet, with Yang and Woods struggling I'm in a lot of trouble as far as this contest is concerned.

I haven't bothered to look yet, with Yang and Woods struggling I'm in a lot of trouble as far as this contest is concerned.

I think a lot of people are MO. Lots had Yang.

But even par isn't out of the tournament yet. It's only the first day. Sure, it's tied for 86th, but -1 is tied for 51st.

All my picks are all over the place! I've got Sean O'Hair and Phil tied at 26 and and Jim Furyk in 17 and he's my best player right now :banghead: Its still early though :smile:

Is it on TV today?

My four:

Weir -2
Woods -2
Mickelson -2
O'Hair -1

At least I'm still in it...usually I'm done as soon as my first golfer tees off.

Tiger -2, Phil -2, Sergio -1, Perry -3....only Phil is in the clubhouse so anything can happen to my guys within the next hour+...

Any predictions what the winning score will be? I'm thinking -13

i think my prediction was 277 (-11).

My guess was 277 (-11) also. Hard to tell where it'll end up, this will definitely be the easiest conditions of the week.

My guess is 233.

Spoiler
I kid! I kid! I actually picked 274.

My guess was 277 (-11) also. Hard to tell where it'll end up, this will definitely be the easiest conditions of the week.

exactly! i think that it will be hard to predict anything after today. i think that even the guys at E or +1 have a chance to get back in it tomorrow. it all depends on the pin placements and wind.

i let the wife make my picks and i'm regretting it by the minute. phil and kaymer are both 2 under but yang and paddy are doing nothing.

My guess was 274.

exactly! i think that it will be hard to predict anything after today. i think that even the guys at E or +1 have a chance to get back in it tomorrow. it all depends on the pin placements and wind.

i let the wife make my picks and i'm regretting it by the minute. phil and kaymer are both 2 under but yang and paddy are doing nothing.

yang is -2... that's pretty good. with 4 to play.

Thanks! I've got it. My pics were:
Sergio
Tiger
Phil
Verplank
Not sure how they're doing now.

Rory needs to do better tomorrow, lol.

So after day one is complete, how is everybody doing?

feeling pretty good, except for paddy. phil, yang, and kaymer are all at 2 under so i'd say they're still in the hunt. i'm hoping that paddy has a great round tomorrow. something just isn't clicking with him.

I'm doing ok. I've got Sergio at -3. Phil and Tiger at -2. Verplank at -1.

I'm sitting pretty.

Perry -5
Furyk -3
Mickelson -2
Yang -2

3 days left!

I guess I'm doing ok :confused2: Phil -2, Furyk -3, Sean O'Hair -2 and Jason Day +2 :nailbiting:

Phil -2
Tiger -2
O'Hair -2
Weir E

Ehh...

Back