The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. What flavor ice cream do you usually have in the freezer?

Kevin

Cookies n cream all the way TC!!!

Kevin

Im a Ben & Jerrys man and usually keep 3-4 pints in the freezer. Recently had the cinammon buns, peanut brittle, cherry garcia, etc...

Kevin

We usually have 4 or 5 different options in the house. He normally prefers Ben & Jerry's. The last batch was Boston Cream Pie, Peanut Brittle, Cheesecake Brownie and two others I can't remember what they were.

EDIT: That's right he had Cinnamon Buns and Cherry Garcia as JB said.

We usually have 4 or 5 different options in the house. He normally prefers Ben & Jerry's. The last batch was Boston Cream Pie, Peanut Brittle, Cheesecake Brownie and two others I can't remember what they were.

EDIT: That's right he had Cinnamon Buns and Cherry Garcia as JB said.

That's some good stuff right there... throw some NY Super Fudge Chunk and Chunky Monkey in there and you have your own BR.

I want this right now:

sonic-banana-pudding.jpg

I want this right now:

sonic-banana-pudding.jpg

We need to have words with you. We drove up to Sonic and I did not get a Cherry Limemade after you guys left because you had us wanting one of those and then they didnt have it. We blame OEM

The official Banter Away Thread

JB said:
We need to have words with you. We drove up to Sonic and I did not get a Cherry Limemade after you guys left because you had us wanting one of those and then they didnt have it. We blame OEM
Yeah OEM and i bailed on the Sonic idea down there too. Now in craving it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a Sonic in Cougar Town? Damnit I could've used one of those that weekend.

lol I still havent had my banana cream pie shake thing from Sonic!! I blame all you!!!

Right next to Sarasota National.

Right next to Sarasota National.

i never noticed it either, must have been for all the houses out there, hehe.

I saw that sucker a couple times and even talked about stopping but never did. Thats ok, in two weeks Im going to go Sonic crazy hahah

There are about 10 restaurants right there as well as a Home Depot, Publix, Walmart, Target, etc. etc.

Just had my regular Reeses Blast from Sonic yesterday... extra Reeses, no whipped cream.

Yummmmm.

I'm making this a computer maintenance day. All three computers downstairs. I'll do the laptop sometime next week since Jacqui is using it right now.

Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman are here somewhere filming a new movie...that's all :)

On the UCLA campus? That's pretty cool.

Yup, haven't had the chance to scope it out yet...pretty busy doing...yeah...haven't had the time to scope it out :wink:

ever since the 70's show was done and over with... kelso has bothered the crap outta me for the longest... lolz too bad that red head chick hasnt done anything recently

mmmmm Donna! :act-up:

ever since the 70's show was done and over with... kelso has bothered the crap outta me for the longest... lolz too bad that red head chick hasnt done anything recently

Our dog had his hair cut today. He's looking fine, smellin' good, and feeling sassy.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back