Say you had a chance?

Miguel Angel Jimenez.

This guy is in his fifties, still on top of his game, as flexible as a 11-year old Chinese gymnast, and enjoying life and the game to the fullest.

I'd second this choice! I love drinking and smoking cigars when I play; plus Miguel is 10 months older than I am. The guy has a quirky swing but he can get it done! This would be a fun round for sure.

I think probably Ernie Els. Great perspective on golf and life and getting them to get along. Being able to hang out, see him hit some shots, talk about staying in the game mentally, and learning to swing a little easier.

It would have to be Rickie and I would talk about anything other than golf. Would just like to shoot the sh*t with him and have a cold beer.

Paul Goydos....just think he's funny and he's having a great year. Second would be Fred Couples or Rich Beem... All funny, laid back guys with good game...

Bubba, I would love to see what he is truly like. He is such an enigma.

I'd golf with him just so I wouldn't be the biggest dork on the course.

Realistically it would be Tom Watson, he's done so much. He has so much class and his wisdom is something I couldn't pass up listening to. I would take something home from playing with him that would stick with me for life.

Or Rory, just to see his talent in person. Watching it on tv doesn't do it any justice.

Rickie Fowler and I'd ask him as many questions as possible

so many guys I'd like to play a round with: Feherty, Couples, Palmer, Donald, Fowler, ...

three names are on top of my shortlist though: Colsaerts, DJ and Poults!

Colsaerts because well, it's Colsaerts (team Belgium!)...and he seems like one of the most down to earth guys.
DJ because he's one of my favourite players and I'd like to witness that wrist action in his swing in real life...
Poults because I think 18 holes would turn out to be a couple of hours of just pure banter...(I wouldn't challenge him to a match though...)

If I had to pick my preferred playing partner out of those 3? Colsaerts...

I think a round with Ben Crenshaw would be a really fun time. His knowledge of the game, its history, course design, and who knows, maybe a little putting help.

I've been thinking about this and don't have a clear-cut answer so I'm going to say Tiger...just to say I did.

Current tour pro, has to be G Mac. I would ask him about his game, but mostly I want to shoot the sh*t and drink beer with him because he seems like a ridiculously fun dude!

If I could go back in time, The King, Arnie Palmer.

Currently, Fowler would be fun time and I think a lot of us could learn from his attitude on the course.

Back