The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, didn't see that coming (as being typed in the most sarcastic tone).

Now the million dollar question is who's team will he ruin next??? Now I understand that the raiders problems are all caused by the wrinkly man running them, but Jamarcus was not worthy of a number one pick and had no room to succeed.

Now the million dollar question is who's team will he ruin next??? Now I understand that the raiders problems are all caused by the wrinkly man running them, but Jamarcus was not worthy of a number one pick and had no room to succeed.

I heard the Saints are willing to do so at a very hefty discount. They figure some home cookin' will do him some good. Personally, I think he's lazy and the only thing home cooking will do is make him more out of shape. He is arguably the biggest draft bust ever. Try walking around with that moniker.

if you're going to curse at me or use foul language do it via PM lol

I'm new here so I assumed the Phillie shoe meant you were an Eagles fan, my mistake.

I never said it wasn't accurate, I was elated with Sanchez the first 3 weeks, guarded, but pleased. Then he imploded at New Orleans, Buffalo, New England and I was mad because he was the reason for those losses.

I understand he was a rookie, and hopefully he can build off his postseason.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

if you're going to curse at me or use foul language do it via PM lol

I was guilty in assuming you were an Eagles fan as well way back when. Just as long as you're not a Raiders fan you're ok in my book. :in-love:

I'm a fan of the Raiders in that I love watching a good 'ole train wreck happen and continue before my eyes...
I was guilty in assuming you were an Eagles fan as well way back when. Just as long as you're not a Raiders fan you're ok in my book. :in-love:

Here's what puts him over the top... he was a #1, Leaf was a #2.

Good call Spank, he's by far the biggest draft bust that I can remember. Al Davis wastes so much money and draft picks it's almost not even humorous anymore!

no doubt you dont wanna watch but Big Al makes it so hard to look away!

I'm a fan of the Raiders in that I love watching a good 'ole train wreck happen and continue before my eyes...

Good call Spank, he's by far the biggest draft bust that I can remember. Al Davis wastes so much money and draft picks it's almost not even humorous anymore!

I can name a bunch... Ki-Jana Carter, Tony Mandarich, etc. but the one thing they all had in common other than Russell is that at some point an injury is what either derailed them or put them over the edge in the 'bust' category. Russell never had that and it just boiled down to the dude just did not want to be there. Whenever I watched the Broncos play them whenever he would go to the bench you'll see him slouch, not talk to anyone, kinda like a mope. It's one thing if you just don't have 'it' it's another to have 'it' and squander it all away. His was the latter of the situation.

don't forget my state representative, heath shuler. i've met him at a golf tournament, he's pretty cool, but a terrible politician and nfl qb

dang 0 fer 2 huh?

definitely! he's from around here and he preys on the western north carolinians votes then does the exact opposite of what he was campaigning on. typical i guess.

but yes, big time bust in the nfl.

I knew about the bust with the Skins, and knew he went into politics just didnt know he was that bad there as well!

I knew about the bust with the Skins, and knew he went into politics just didnt know he was that bad there as well!

yep, he's one of those democrats that votes with the republicans.....sucks.

oh ok so your typical lying politician then huh? :act-up:

I'll just :quiet:!

you can always head over to the debate room and talk taxes! :act-up:

or gun laws or South Park!

So Baltimore decides to name a street after Ray Lewis. Does it surprise anyone that they name a street after a someone who was once accused of murder?

So Baltimore decides to name a street after Ray Lewis. Does it surprise anyone that they name a street after a someone who was once accused of murder?

No thats fitting for city like Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back