for anyone that has a Wii, you should check out David Leadbetter's My Personal Trainer... Looks like it could be interesting at least

Very Interesting! Thanks

You changed your name! Haha.. I was shanking balls for a period of a little over a month a bit ago. Im not sure if thats why you changed your name but if you did I know the feeling!!!!!!!!! Im excited for a couple games that are coming out. TW2011, Madden 2011 and don't laugh but the Transformers game coming out looks cool. I almost picked of Cod2 for my PS3. I had it for 360 but traded it in when I stopped my Xbox live. I've been meaning to finish Dante's Inferno but GoW3 is addicting.

Yeah, I would prob have about 1 shank every 10 rounds, then I was being goofy and made that my SN on here and got them bad. SO I had to get rid of the name. I have a wii, that my wife wanted and never touches. Other than that I have my old PS2 that isnt even hooked up. I just dont game mush anymore

for anyone that has a Wii, you should check out David Leadbetter's My Personal Trainer... Looks like it could be interesting at least

I'll have to try that out too.

Here's a little more about it: http://readygolf.com/My-Personal-Golf-Trainer-with-David-Leadbetter-and-IMG-Wii/21461/

My Personal Golf Trainer with IMG Academies and David Leadbetter for the Wii
Ever wanted to be able to say that your personal golf trainer is David Leadbetter? Now you can without having to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars.

Game Overview
"My Personal Golf Trainer" takes advantage of the Wii Balance Board and the Wii MotionPlus controller in order to provide analysis of all the facets of your swing, including swing speed, weight transfer, swing path, and more. The game incorporates David Ledbetter's 7 Steps to a Better Golf Swing and gives personalized feedback according to Ledbetter's 7 steps. It also provides drills and videos to enforce the changes recommended by the game. The player's swing gradually improves as each of the basics are addressed. The game can then progress to the driving range, and then later to a full 18-hole round. During the round, Ledbetter can be summoned to provide feedback and suggestions. Your entire swing will be tracked and recorded in 3D using the balance board and Motion Plus controller.

Once a swing is recorded, you have the ability to analyze your swing and see the faults, just as if someone were there videoing you. Wanna see where you're at during impact? Now you can. Shanked a shot into the pond on the right? Ledbetter can help identify why, and then suggest ways to eliminate the faulty movement. When you consider that parts of the swing such as tempo, balance, and weight transfer can be practiced without an actual club, you can see how this game could really help your game.

The IMG academies with 22 sites around the world, are the largest and best training facilities in the World. While in the game individual direction is given by David Leadbetter who over the past 30 years has published more training manuals than any other golfer in the world.

He will personally tell you how to stand, how to move, and how to swing in his famous 7 steps to a better golf swing. You will be shown common mistakes and how to correct them. As a non interactive DVD this information would sell for hundreds of dollars, but utilizing the MotionPlus we can give individual feedback on your own personal swing and then direct you how to correct and improve your shot.

Are you are positioned at the right angle, is the club rotated, are you holding it too high or low, forwards or too far behind, with the Balance board David will tell you exactly how you are positioned, leaning to the side or back to far, as you swing we record the speed and direction in 3D space and compare your actions against an ideal swing. This is real golf, with a world class expert available 24/7 in your own home. This will improve your golf swing, on the real course but you can also see your improvement at home as we include a full game of 18 hole golf.

Last edited:
I'm on a God of War kick atm.

xbox 360..GT is tkcroberts and i play Battle Field BC:2 and Tiger 10

Xbox 360... Just finished playing Dragon Age: Origins....Fixing to play: Final Fantasy 13 (nothing can compare to Final Fantasy 7, but I have high expectations for this game). I'm a big Call of Duty fan also.

I play NHL 2010 for 360 if anyone wants to play on xbox live. zip me an email.

I play on the PS3. Username is ThunderCats33. (Let me know you're from THP if you send a friend request)

Call of Duty dominates my console right now. (MW2). Although UFC 2010 is coming at the end of the month! ;)

I play on the PS3. Username is ThunderCats33. (Let me know you're from THP if you send a friend request)

Call of Duty dominates my console right now. (MW2). Although UFC 2010 is coming at the end of the month! ;)

UFC 2010 :alien2: the demo is just good enough to make me have to buy it when it comes out...

I played God of War III on PS3 at a friends house earlier this week, holy cow, it's a good thing I don't own a PS3, I wouldn't get anything done!!!

I am currently playing Aion on my pc, Before that it was Borderlands for the pc. I do have a PS2, WII, and PSP, but dont play them much.

I've laid off gaming a bit recently..but I play at the moment:

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Halo Reach Beta
Occasionally MW2

PS3:
Occasionally MAG

And I'm saving for a PSPGo for this summer because I have a handful of 20 hour car trips lol.

Yeah.... I spent some 36 hours on all 3 games because I wanted to play them in succession. Haha. My gf was happy HA
I played God of War III on PS3 at a friends house earlier this week, holy cow, it's a good thing I don't own a PS3, I wouldn't get anything done!!!

Xbox 360 gamertag: sWiTz 07 (let me know who you are if you add me)

I play any type of sports game really: Madden 10, NCAA Football 10, NCAA Basketball 10, Tiger Woods 10,

and of course CoD: MW2

Just picked up a PSP Go today...

Anyone who has a PS3 or PSP...try out "Little Big Planet". It's a simple Mario-type game..."get to the end". It seems childish but it's a lot of fun.

And Socom Fireteam Bravo 3 is fun too.

Huge fan of CoD and NHL 10.

I have not spent a lot of time on there with the golf season in full 'swing' but it gets me through the cold winter months dominating Pebble on easy play!

Last edited:
Check out the new True-View mode in TW2011 on the Wii with the MotionPlus... TW2011 also has Celtic Manor and a Ryder cup mode. I think I've just done a little wee-wee...

[video=youtube;R7DdgW-jFeE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DdgW-jFeE[/video]

Back