What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

So I was checking out Golf4Her's new website and was interested in the Donna Bonn Taylor Graphic Golf T-Shirt. Do you think you could review them? I am curious about the fit and the material. I like the idea and the designs are really cool. Thanks!

link to the shirt on Golf4Her

GG, do companies make eye wear specifically for the ladies? seems to me that a much higher percentage of the LPGA wears sunglasses than the PGA guys do. perhaps some gender specific sunglasses to review would be cool.

So I was checking out Golf4Her's new website and was interested in the Donna Bonn Taylor Graphic Golf T-Shirt. Do you think you could review them? I am curious about the fit and the material. I like the idea and the designs are really cool. Thanks!

I reviewed this brand in September of last year http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=4726. I really like their stuff. The shirts are long although the pictures we have make them look longer then they really are. The sizes were a little big for the mannequin so it made the shirts look a bit longer. They are 100% cotton so they aren't great for a really hot sunny day because you will see signs of perspiration. Overall, I really like the company and the clothes and I have washed mine at least 50 times and it has held up really well.

GG, do companies make eye wear specifically for the ladies? seems to me that a much higher percentage of the LPGA wears sunglasses than the PGA guys do. perhaps some gender specific sunglasses to review would be cool.

I would love to do that. I have reviewed Live Eyewear but those are not gender specific. I actually wear SunDog sunglasses and just love them. That is a good one to think about and I will definitely look into that one. I have always felt that I could never have enough sunglasses because I seem to misplace them or sit on them.

I would love to do that. I have reviewed Live Eyewear but those are not gender specific. I actually wear SunDog sunglasses and just love them. That is a good one to think about and I will definitely look into that one. I have always felt that I could never have enough sunglasses because I seem to misplace them or sit on them.

i hope that's not JB's excuse for all the shoes, haha!

i'm just trying to think of some things that would be beneficial that haven't been covered.

i hope that's not JB's excuse for all the shoes, haha!

i'm just trying to think of some things that would be beneficial that haven't been covered.

I like the idea a lot. I will put that on my to do list and see if I can get in touch with some companies for a review. Do you have any specific brand you would like to see reviewed?

Thanks GG. Of course you already reviewed it! I should have looked. I like that they have the added length, I have a long torso. Did you order your shirt in your typical size? I am just wondering about the slim fit and the thin fabric? Thanks.

You're on point, TC. How's about reviews on golf specific sunglasses overall. It seems to be the upcoming thing (since El Tigre is wearing them now). It would be nice if they had golf specific optics.

Living in FL, other than sunscreen, it's one of the most important piece of equipment we could all have. I used these polarized shades that I lose the ball in once in a while but offer awesome sun protection and filtering. I, as well as some folks here, would probably be in the market for some "golf" shades. I am guilty of losing a bunch of shades as well GG, it's like a part of the cycle of life.

I like the idea a lot. I will put that on my to do list and see if I can get in touch with some companies for a review. Do you have any specific brand you would like to see reviewed?

i've always been an arnette guy so i'm not too savvy with all the "golf" related sunglass brands. perhaps some others will chime in?

i've always been an arnette guy so i'm not too savvy with all the "golf" related sunglass brands. perhaps some others will chime in?

I know Callaway and Oakley make golf specific shades.

Thanks GG. Of course you already reviewed it! I should have looked. I like that they have the added length, I have a long torso. Did you order your shirt in your typical size? I am just wondering about the slim fit and the thin fabric? Thanks.

It's not a super slim fit. It's not like a Euro cut where it will be skin tight and show everything but it's not going to be loose like say an Antigua shirt which is more boxy. I went with a size up because I wanted something for those days when you just want a little extra room. The fabric is very light and is nice and cool but as mentioned it is still cotton so when it's hot it shows.

You're on point, TC. How's about reviews on golf specific sunglasses overall. It seems to be the upcoming thing (since El Tigre is wearing them now). It would be nice if they had golf specific optics.

Living in FL, other than sunscreen, it's one of the most important piece of equipment we could all have. I used these polarized shades that I lose the ball in once in a while but offer awesome sun protection and filtering. I, as well as some folks here, would probably be in the market for some "golf" shades. I am guilty of losing a bunch of shades as well GG, it's like a part of the cycle of life.

I agree on the sunglasses and we did the Live Eyeweary review a while back. I would like to review more golf/sport specific glasses. I am definitely going to look into this some more.

you guys should review drivers or something, like all at once. in a competition format of some sort.

GG, I had that same reaction at first, then looked and saw who was posting. haha!

GG, I had that same reaction at first, then looked and saw who was posting. haha!

haha that's why I asked because I was pretty sure it was a joke but without being able to see a facial expression or hear tone I had to be sure. I would rather ask then just jump to a conclusion haha.

haha that's why I asked because I was pretty sure it was a joke but without being able to see a facial expression or hear tone I had to be sure. I would rather ask then just jump to a conclusion haha.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wT9PQGygZwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wT9PQGygZwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I've actually ordered one of these so I should be getting it soon. I've never heard/seen of these either until visiting Golf4Her's website. Such great stuff :)

Ask and you shall receive. I have been talking to a lot of great companies regarding sunglasses and I will be having some reviews on them in the near future.

Vicky from Gogie Girl is wearing a Donna Bonn shirt in this video.

ZT0xJmk9Nzc3NDI5Mjk1Jms9WUZzbWUmYT0xMTA5MzYxOF9FZG9UQSZ1PXRoZWhhY2tlcnNwYXJhZGlzZQ==

The Donna Bonn top is so cute. I received my purple top a few days ago and absolutely :love: it! I even wore it to work. It looks great on and off the course :good:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Ask and you shall receive. I have been talking to a lot of great companies regarding sunglasses and I will be having some reviews on them in the near future.

Is Tifosi one of them???

The Donna Bonn top is so cute. I received my purple top a few days ago and absolutely :love: it! I even wore it to work. It looks great on and off the course :good:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We love Donna Bonn Design's over here at Golf4Her! Check out the women competing in this season of The Big Break (June 21) - some of the girls are rocking DBD this season! We carry her entire line and they are one of our hottest selling items. I personally wear her tops almost every time I play. They have a longer slim fit, which I prefer. And like GolfChick, most of our customers wear these shirts off the golf course... they are that cute!! Plus, Donna is super cool and we like that, too!!

Back