The Story of Golf

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Airs Tuesday, 8PM Central Time on TGC. Five parts.

sweet, The Golf Channel I presume?

Yes, I added that! Ooops!

Saw it advertised yesterday... looking forward to seeing what kind of a job they do. I hope they took their time with it and made it a good documentary. It has to be better than "Being John Daly". :banghead:

Just about anything will be better than "Being John Daly" :laughing:

This starts tonight on TGC.

I really enjoyed the first episode of this. So did my wife. If you like the history of the game, I recommend this program.

Just watched it this morning before work. I enjoyed it. I loved the discussion of CB MacDonald; he was the founder of the Chicago Golf Club, a historic course and one of the most exclusive clubs in the world.

I really enjoyed the first episode of this. So did my wife. If you like the history of the game, I recommend this program.

dang missed it gonna have to catch a replay or DVR it

ok replays are on Sat am. set the DVR to record the whole series. thanks again smalley!

Sure thing Sunday. It's a great series so far. I can't see there being a let up in the coming episodes.

I didn't get to see the entire episode, but I did enjoy what I was able to watch. I hope the future episodes are as good.

its looking good... thankfully tgc will show it a bunch of times so i wont miss it

This continues tonight. They are showing episode one first.

they need to put this on tgc's ondemand... ive missed it everytime it comes on

Another great show. I'm glad we decided to watch it.

Back