Who's your Least Favorite Golfer and Why?

This might get me banned from THP but I really never cared for Jack Nicklaus. There I said it. I'll start clearing out my desk now.....

i hate scott mccarron

I loathe Vijay Singh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Thread TC. I had never really thought about this. But, would have to go with Rory Sabatini and Sergio Garcia. Rory because of his poor attitude and Sergio because he whines too much and never accepts responsibiity when his game is off.

Sergio. He has a rotten attitude. When things dont go his way, he always has an excuse for why it was unfair and wasnt his fault.

(1) Kenny Perry
(2) Davis Love III

I don't really dislike anyone, but I find it hard to root for Lee Westwood for some reason.

This might get me banned from THP but I really never cared for Jack Nicklaus. There I said it. I'll start clearing out my desk now.....

JB wants to see you in his office. Bring your playbook.

Kenny Perry. He wanted his son on the bag, which is fine, but he had his management company fire his long time caddy. Didn't even have the decency to talk to the fellow himself.

John Daly

Last edited:
The one person I just can't stand to watch play would have to be Garcia, I mean how many times to you have to regrip before you hit the ball?

Thats what Im talking about son!!!

Least favourite? uhhhhhh

I missed least somehow :banghead: ............. those 2 would be my favorite.

I guess that it would be John Daly

I'll agree on the Jack Nicklaus. do.not.like.

Zach Johnson. do.not.like.

TDub. never have....never will.

Johnny Miller.......despise.

I could do without Gary Player's self righteous exercise schpeel.

mike weir......meh.

fwiw.....I love rory sabatini, Sergio Garcia, and Davis love III.

I'll clarify a bit. I like Sergio but cant stand all the waggle and regripping. But he's also a lot better then he used to be with the regripping. Maybe thats why his play has gone down a bit, he needs to start regripping more. ha

I'm not calling you out or anything for saying Jack, but I'm curious as to why?

Do you have specific reasons or is it just one of those things?

I think longshanks hated DL3. I never understood it.

I like DL3 a lot too... and I always feel bad for him. He's always around the leaderboard but rarely is in contention. There were a couple of years (98-02) where he was a sure-fire T10- but still didnt win as much as I thought he should (aside from 2003). I am very glad he got his major though!

Any reasons Jimmyboy?

no real good reason. He just seems very unfriendly, no chrisma and a very plain jane example of a pro golfer.

Back