THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

Phil then proceeded to hit the first one at 6 off to the right into the "unknown".

Made a nice recovery from there it seems; played par (4)

I was watchng the shot tracker too. Strange how it got lost there for a bit. Two hours and it finally comes back on tv, of course by then I'll have to do something Im sure.

Sergios going water. I feel it.

So I'll continue talking to myself, I love how they throw up the stat about this dude being #1 in driving accuracy and no sooner he hits his drive into the sand trap. Then they go to Westwood and he sends one into the rough.

I saw that too. It's the kiss of death when they brag on someone.

I saw that too. It's the kiss of death when they brag on someone.

And to make sure they get him good they even show the stat. Done. Just like the basketball games where put up the free throw stats of 95% and then the guy misses.

Anyone know what kind of pants Imada wears? They're sweet.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Phil outplay Tiger AGAIN!!!!!

JB said:
Lol. Just saying right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Just saying right?

I think as of right now, we are seeing who the best player in the world is RIGHT now.

JB said:
I think as of right now, we are seeing who the best player in the world is RIGHT now.
Agreed. If not 1a...Westwood has been pretty consistent

Agreed. If not 1a...Westwood has been pretty consistent

Agreed, but Phil beat him head to head and won the major. We will see what Grimace (I mean Westwood) does tomorrow.

JB just messing with you bro. Hope you all had fun.

The stories from Sawgrass are pretty funny. Someone getting tasered and a kid talks trash to Tiger.

Agreed, but Phil beat him head to head and won the major. We will see what Grimace (I mean Westwood) does tomorrow.

So who are you pulling for then?

I dont pull for anybody. We did not make picks for this contest. I just believe that the #1 player in teh world, should be the #1 player in the world, not someone that was the best 14 months ago.

JB said:
Grimace has all the pressure on him now. I think he may fall and you'll see someone come from 3 s***s back or so to steal it. A lot of low rounds out there today

Have a problem with your words dont you TH...hehe

JB said:
Have a problem with your words dont you TH...hehe
Damn! Fat fingering on the iPhone too. Feel free to put me in time out for bad language on the board

been out all day and havent seen any highlights or scores but this made my day no matter who is in the lead! :D

I dont pull for anybody. We did not make picks for this contest. I just believe that the #1 player in teh world, should be the #1 player in the world, not someone that was the best 14 months ago.

You don't pull for anybody? Oh c'mon. Everyone has to, don't they?.

And is it that debate again? How the world rankings are set up?

no doubt whether its Phil or someone else it should not be Tiger right now

I just believe that the #1 player in teh world, should be the #1 player in the world, not someone that was the best 14 months ago.

I really dont root for anybody but good golf. I was rooting against Tiger, but now that he choked again and got outplayed, he doesnt matter.

yeha I could have done that too GG but I was at the inlaws at a BBQ for Mothers Day playing in the pool with the kids and volleyball and hanging with the family and honestly didnt care or think about the tourney till we got in the car to head home

We were out all day too and kept checking the leaderboard on our phones.

Back