What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for me but I purchased 50 Pink Speed Tees, some Paula Creamer Sun Glasses, and a set of FJ WinterSof gloves. Our first round at our course is today! YEAH! Oh yeah these are all for my wife as her b-day is Monday

Sweet. Have a good round rb!

was told I need to slow down on the golf purchases for a while.In the past few weeks I have purchased...
Nike Dymo 4 wood - Used it an sold it
Nike Karma 2 Golf Balls 6 dozen(purchased for Jenn)
Cobra s9 1 ladies 3 wood(for jenn)
Cobra s9 1 ladies 5 wood(for jenn)
Wilson Fybrid 4
Cleveland Launcher 09 3 wood
Cleveland CG12 56 wedge

While out shopping last night, I stumbled onto a great deal on a pair of Nike Dri-Fit shirts - $18.99 each. Picked up one in black and one in royal blue.

Nothing yet, but I'm searching for a new Hello Kitty ball marker online.

Good luck. It sucks that you lost yours yesterday.

I had a very sparkly one. I'm not great with change so I'd like the same one again. I think I found it on Amazon.

I'm debating whether to pick Chewie up or not. I've got Vader on the driver now but this looks too funny not to have.
View attachment 991

Picked up a new bag to replace my 10 year old cart bag....

grom_hoth_10_500x.jpg

Bought a new GPS (upgrade from the GolfShot on iPhone) - Bushnell XGC. Thanks for the review and peer pressure on this forum! By the way, Amazon has it for $210 - the lowest price from a reputable online merchant.

Got the Natalie signature shoe for Mother's Day.

adidas-signature-natalie-gublis-womens-golf-shoe-300x300.jpg

Nice shoes Claire!

@ TGW picked up: Bushnell XGC & a universal holder for push cart. ($250 + $20 -10%) and new '08 Cobra FP irons w/ Aldila shafts 4-Gw ($299). oh and a free 2 sleeve balls of Nike tourD

I currently play the FP irons hope you like them.

felt sweet on there mat. could walk away from the price:bashful:

I bought a bag of tees and another box of :bridgestone: e6 golf balls. Keeping a promise I made to myself to stick to the clubs I have and use them for a while before running out and buying more clubs. My clubs are fine, itis the guy swinging them that needs the changing.

Good luck. It sucks that you lost yours yesterday.

Smallie - I found one - yeah! I also ordered another one that looks like sparkly flip flops.

Cool. So which one is it?

This one? I bet that's easy to spot on the green.

51juv4y55-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yes and I'm now convinced that everyone should have sparkly ball markers that are easy to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back