Taylormade R9 Irons Contest - The Players Championship

I have Phil, but that's about it. My other 2 need to pull it through since my 4th pick didn't make the cut :(

O'Hair and Furyk, not looking to good :nailbiting:

I have Phil, but that's about it. Bummer one of my guys missed the cut :crying: Yikes, and I forgot my other picks, LOL!!

Doh! :doh: I think I'm with the rest of them; Phil's my only real contender so far, hoping the rest of them step up tomorrow!

westwood, perry, garcia, and Yang(he and Estes are the only ones at 5)?

Mind if I speak for myself? haha.

Substitute Garcia for K.J. and that's who I have.

Mind if I speak for myself? haha.

Substitute Garcia for K.J. and that's who I have.

the guessing game is half the fun...haha

the guessing game is half the fun...haha

Well, I made a mistake.

K.J. is at -7 right w/ Perry. I thought he was at -6.

So I'm.

vaugh taylor i rue the day i believed in you :act-up:

I think if it finishes Westwood, O'Hair and then Phil in third I might have a chance. Slight, but I can hope!

Smallville said:
I think if it finishes Westwood, O'Hair and then Phil in third I might have a chance. Slight, but I can hope!

You could end up with two new iron sets in < a month!!

He withdrew.

Nobody likes a pain in the neck

We are at the turn, how is everybody doing?

I need Westwood to hold on. Then do a lot of hoping. Phil getting a few birdies down the stretch will help.

We are at the turn, how is everybody doing?

I think I need Tim Clark to win to have any type of chance whatsoever.

We will be announcing the winners later on tonight everybody.

Good luck to anyone who had Clark!

Gahhhhhhh. I did terrible. It was still fun though.

im done.

Well with only $232.256.00 for all 4 of my players, I can only hope that nobody had
anyone in the top 10 because they all made for than my 4 players.

The Winners Are

The Winners Are

1st off we want to thank everybody that jumped in and entered this contest. We had well over 2000 entries (in only 4 days) and we hope that each person that entered had fun with it regardless of whether or not they won.

We were giving away 2 sets of Taylormade R9 irons for this contest and when the dust settled we have 2 winners. One for the highest total overall and the other for the highest total forum member.

Here are the winners:

Overall
Ray Graden
Total Team Earnings - $2,688,500
Tim Clark
Lucas Glover
Kenny Perry
Andres Romero

Forum Member
interlooper
Total Team Earnings - $1,879,138
Tim Clark
Dustin Johnson
Kenny Perry
Jim Furyk

Congratulations to both of you on winning brand new sets of Taylormade R9 irons courtesy of Taylormade Golf. We also want to thank each and every person that took the time to enter and hopefully they had fun doing so. Each week THP brings you the biggest and the best contests anywhere on the internet.

As with all of our contests, you increase your odds by signing up and becoming a member of THP which is always free.

Last edited:
Gratz to the winners and thanks THP and Taylor Made for another great contest.................................

Congrats guys, especially Interlooper!! Way to represent THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back