Recommend A Bag For Me

Hacker Charlie

Reaction score
Handicap
D&D
I'm looking for a bag that fits well on a pull cart, has full length dividers, and seperate putter slot or tube. Do they make such a bag like that? Would love to keep it in a stand bag style, but I'm guessing I can't have the best of both worlds :D

I currently have a Wilson stand bag. When I put it on a cart or a pull cart, I have to strap it in sideways so it fits and stays in place. It works ok, but basically lmits you to the pockets on the one side only.

I will say that I'm thinking seriously about ditching the pull cart when I walk at the moment though. Kind of torn on all that.

Bag Boy Clip Lok seems to have all of that.

ya know JB, I bought a Pro Revoler bout a month ago & I think I preferr the Datrek.

Any other suggestions out there?

Is there a stand bag with seperate putter slot and/or a stand bag that works well on a cart or pull cart?

Any other suggestions out there?

Is there a stand bag with seperate putter slot and/or a stand bag that works well on a cart or pull cart?

Here are a few links that might help.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ade-Stand-Bag-Recommendations&highlight=stand

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?8072-Cart-Bags-vs.-Stand-Bags&highlight=stand

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Bag-w-separate-club-dividers&highlight=stand

There are a lot of them. Ogio has a few, the Edge is a good one.

Thanks! I kind of like the concept of the Clip-Lok Bag Boys. I'm still debating with if I want to use my pull cart, or try to get into carrying.

Thanks! I kind of like the concept of the Clip-Lok Bag Boys. I'm still debating with if I want to use my pull cart, or try to get into carrying.

Depends what kind of shape you are in, but I must say, using a push/pull cart is much more enjoyable than lugging your bag on your shoulders.

Depends what kind of shape you are in, but I must say, using a push/pull cart is much more enjoyable than lugging your bag on your shoulders.

I don't doubt that, and I'm not in the greatest of shape, hence the reason I want to get back into walking! I think the best solution may be a a mid sized cart bag. I have a stand bag now, and don't like it when I put it in or on a cart of any kind as it has to be turned sideways. Although I love it at the range :laughing: I guess I could switch back and fourth.

I want a cart bag with full length dividers, a putter pit, and a large insultated pocket for cold drinks that really works. Any recommendations?

One more question, does anybody know off the top of their head if a 33" putter will fit in the Bag Boy external putter spot?

I want a cart bag with full length dividers, a putter pit, and a large insultated pocket for cold drinks that really works. Any recommendations?

Welcome to THP!

One more question, does anybody know off the top of their head if a 33" putter will fit in the Bag Boy external putter spot?

I'm sure it would. 33" is one of the "normal" sizes.

We have reviewed close to 20 bags that have those features. The latest being the Taylormade Catalina.

Recommend A Bag For Me

Ogio ogio ogio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lil tight w/ 2 bags but a real fine bag. the tee & ball holders are perfecy placement & hold em well.lot of great storage, there are 2 quick access pockets, 1 on ech side. the putter well works nice but a lil tight w/ oversize grips like the Tigershark grip., IMO. I like the pocket layout & ball holders better than the Revolver Pro.

I second that motion. I love my Grom.

I'll have to third that motion! I picked up my Grom few days ago. Still have yet to fill it, and bring it out yet, but the looks are great, clubs go in there nicely, and seems to have a lot of utility.

Nothing beats a BagBoy. Picked up a Revolver Pro today for $150 today. Nothing I've seen keeps your clubs from rattling around like the BagBoy!

Nothing beats a BagBoy. Picked up a Revolver Pro today for $150 today. Nothing I've seen keeps your clubs from rattling around like the BagBoy!

I wanted the bag boy, but I let me lady friend choose the bag since I had her in the golf shop for an hour....she chose a mizuno gts because it matched my clubs :angry:.

I just picked up the Ogio Grom and have to say it's pretty great. The only downside I can find is that there are lighter bags on the market. It's not heavy nby any means, and is very comfortable to carry, but also works well in a cart.

Last edited:
Back