Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

Great to hear. Sounds like TM has a real winner. Congrats on being one of the first consumers to bag this for a time, that's good stuff.

People on the putting green were all staring at him using this thing.

People on the putting green were all staring at him using this thing.

I saw pictures of him from the outing, sure they were looking at the putter? hehe

I bet they were, that white really stands out and is what draws me to it, along with the unique design. Although I'm really in love with the pictures of the anser style. That thing rocks! The little bit of red highlighting the white is perfect.

I saw pictures of him from the outing, sure they were looking at the putter? hehe

I bet they were, that white really stands out and is what draws me to it, along with the unique design. Although I'm really in love with the pictures of the anser style. That thing rocks! The little bit of red highlighting the white is perfect.
If it's true that TM is not going to offer consumers the Anser style ghost, I think that would be a shame and a real loss on everyone's part. I don't like Anser style putters and that putter is eye-catching.

If it's true that TM is not going to offer consumers the Anser style ghost, I think that would be a shame and a real loss on everyone's part. I don't like Anser style putters and that putter is eye-catching.

that really would be a shocker to me. it seems as though the anser style might be the most popular on the market.

I think they will offer one. As I mentioned before, i dont think it will be the Kia Ma version that people have seen.

I think they will offer one. As I mentioned before, i dont think it will be the Kia Ma version that people have seen.
Gotcha...that makes sense now.

I know the mallet is a completely different design but couldn't they just refinish the Daytona and maybe tweak the alignment aid. From the pics of the anser style that's what it looks like (weight ports are in the same place, insert upgraded). I know there's not much stuff you can really do to an anser style anyway.

We have combined our two large threads on the Ghost putter.

The Ghost was shipped back to Taylormade today...>But stay tuned as we may have something unique coming our way in the form of "Ghostness". This one is also heavily discussed on the THP Radio show The Greenside coming up tomorrow.

Taylor Made is not the first company to make a white putter. I know of a company that has been doing for about a year now. Is all of the hubub because it is a "tour only"?

Taylor Made is not the first company to make a white putter. I know of a company that has been doing for about a year now. Is all of the hubub because it is a "tour only"?

As noted in this very thread, Zebra did it years ago.

Wow, I had forgotten about the Zebra until you mentioned it. Wow that was what 10+ years ago or something like that?

The White Zebra has to take us back no less than 30 years. It was the cat's meow back when I was a range rat and picking up balls for free play. Ray Floyd even put one into play, I believe, for a time. That Zebra was cutting edge, when it was first introduced. They even had a "fitting putter" that was available to shops who wanted it. The tip of the shaft sat in an adjustable cup that could be moved to fit the customer, exactly, as far as lie was concerned.
I love the fact that white has made a comeback. Like any change that walks outside the box, the initial reaction will be tentative. Keep your mind open, because as soon as a PGA pro wins an event with a white putter, no matter the brand, you will see a flood of white on public courses all over the country.
Just my opinion,
LaMont in AZ

Quite a few guys are playing this on tour right now. I think they have 4-5. We may have a special announcement about these coming up soon. Stay Tuned.

Taylormade Ghost Putter & Tour Issue Pictures

Taylormade Ghost Putter & Tour Issue Pictures

JB said:
Quite a few guys are playing this on tour right now. I think they have 4-5. We may have a special announcement about these coming up soon. Stay Tuned.
Awesome. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom THP Ghost Putter

Custom THP Ghost Putter

Here are some pictures of a custom THP Ghost Putter that just arrived at our office. :banana:

872236345_zoH4z-L-1.jpg

872236518_FhuQc-L-1.jpg

872251262_KdT7f-L-3.jpg

872236546_4cvwG-L-1.jpg

872236590_gTpLH-L-1.jpg

That is just too sweet! I would absolutely kill for that grip.

damn is that sweet! the white grip is really something too

Re: Taylormade Ghost Putter & Tour Issue Pictures

Re: Taylormade Ghost Putter & Tour Issue Pictures

It wasn't me! After this weekend and this putter disappears.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Holy monkey! I didn't see the THP Tour at first. That is infinitely sweet!

that is awesome looking and really cool to have THP on it!!!

Very cool, love the stamping on the bottom!

This one is headed to the course today for some on course use as well. Maybe the stamping will give me some good luck.

Back