Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

How did you get your username?

How did you get your username?

Was it a joke? Something to do with your name? How did you get your username. Mine is my actual name.

complete lack of originality for mine

Merged this with the other username thread.

Re: Usernames and Avatars

Re: Usernames and Avatars

OEM Kevin said:
Or you could have gone with Imtomhanksbrothertheonewhosabigmoviestar1974 LOL
Lol. Thank god for copy n paste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aca stands for my school alabama christian academy and 247 stands for 24/7 because i aim to represent christian 24/7

Lol. Thank god for copy n paste

LOL

I have no idea why my name has an OEM in front of it. I was in FL for the outing and when I came back, it was this. :confused2: lol

my names russ... i get more bogeys than birdies... i also felt it was time for a new avy... thats me with my fave wedge the 52° pinseeker... lolz(i wish)

Curse Maxwell is a nickname I got back in high school. A professor I had told the students to switch essay papers with your neighbor and let them edit them. She then proceeded to sarcastically say, "Now, don't edit the names." So the first thing my friend does is cross my name out with a red pen and write Curse Maxwell in its place. I now use the moniker for everything, including Xbox live.

The avatar is my 1 1/2 year old Dachshund. She is a blue & tan dapple; and is licking her lips because I am holding her favorite food...Beggin Strips.

FlyitWithFury is a reference to Jim Furyk who has been my hero since my high school golf coach told me "your swing is uglier that Jim Furyk's"

Huge Simpsons fan + the poster is from a office safety meeting, but I like the double entendre for golf and safety.

FlyitWithFury is a reference to Jim Furyk who has been my hero since my high school golf coach told me "your swing is uglier that Jim Furyk's"

Huge Simpsons fan + the poster is from a office safety meeting, but I like the double entendre for golf and safety.

Hopefully you enjoyed our interview with Furyk.

It's....Bacon!!!!
Curse Maxwell is a nickname I got back in high school. A professor I had told the students to switch essay papers with your neighbor and let them edit them. She then proceeded to sarcastically say, "Now, don't edit the names." So the first thing my friend does is cross my name out with a red pen and write Curse Maxwell in its place. I now use the moniker for everything, including Xbox live.

The avatar is my 1 1/2 year old Dachshund. She is a blue & tan dapple; and is licking her lips because I am holding her favorite food...Beggin Strips.

podunker is my handle because for years my buddy's and I have always said we look like a bunch of Podunkers from Podunkville when we go to a nice course.

I have been told I look a lot like Stads when I'm stalking a putt.........for that matter........... when I'm stalking a steak also!

(Fat guys can play good golf also!)

I've evolved my avatar to a grown up puppy pic.

new avatar is from bogey golf which is what I play and two beers are better than one

Well my user name is my initials plus where I'm from.....td in br (Baton Rouge, LA).

As far as my avatar goes......loves me some Squidbillies on Adult Swim.
If you haven't seen this show yet, check it out. Makes me laugh so hard I cry...

Coluejack represents my favourite hockey team (Columbus Blue Jackets) and is my XBL name. I spent about an hour trying to think of an awesome golf related, but creative username, but got bored and went to the standard.

The avatar has my initials with the golf Canada logo inside them, being that I am a Canadian.

Usernames and Avatars

Usernames and Avatars

Captain Chaos. American icon

Back