Fitter recommendation in the Sacramento California area

BillNorCal

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good fitter in the Sacto area? I'm looking for driver and iron fitting.

Thanks!

bill

Thanks for the tip about Haggin Oaks. Used them once and really wasn't too happy about the process. Paid for the Trackman iron fitting. No discussion on grip, shaft, lie or Trackman numbers. More of a "how does it feel" type of thing.

i was hoping for someone that can help interpret the numbers and have different shaft options available to help pinpoint best options.

Thanks for the tip about Haggin Oaks. Used them once and really wasn't too happy about the process. Paid for the Trackman iron fitting. No discussion on grip, shaft, lie or Trackman numbers. More of a "how does it feel" type of thing.

i was hoping for someone that can help interpret the numbers and have different shaft options available to help pinpoint best options.

perhaps you got a bad fitter? They have a pretty solid reputation, on the whole. I'm thinking of driving down to do a driver fitting with them.

Or, you could do a 'stay and play' in Monterey and check out the every weekend demo days at Bayonet / Black Horse. :)

Maybe they have 1 or 2 really good fitters but I don't know. Most of the sales guys say they can do fittings but not sure I would go with their recommendations.

If anyone has a name of someone at Haggin Oaks, that would be great.

http://clubfitter.org/

pretty good locator feature. Members include some of the more highly regarded and awarded fitters such as Dana Upshaw and Roy Nix in Ga, so guessing there might be some good ones out your way

Thanks hopnstop

Back