The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Atlanta got away with one there. Definitely was not a catch.

Don't look now, but Rodgers has 282 first half passing yards.

Another easy TD throw and Matt Ryan throws it wide. Unreal. All of these missed chances are going to come back and bite us... Like always

Another easy TD throw and Matt Ryan throws it wide. Unreal. All of these missed chances are going to come back and bite us... Like always

Not today it won't. No way Arizona can score 26 points. They are the worst 9-2 team I can remember. Their offense is an embarrassment with Stanton and QB.

I just looked it up; Arizona's offense hasn't scored a TD in 10+ quarters! In today's NFL, that is down right pathetic. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose out and miss the playoffs.

Is it weird that I'm just waiting for matt Ryan to make an awful throw?

Big hold for the pats...down 6 now...let's see what brady's got

And now a big 3rd and 11

No gronk

Falcons Win!! 5-7 1st place! Haha

Should have said no edelman too

Hmm...bill gonna kick fg??

That sack changed everything

What a job by GB's o-line on that 3rd down conversion.

:banghead:

Chiefs look dialed in tonight

Chiefs looking real good so far.

Alex Smith continues to not be able to throw the ball down field

The Chiefs defense looks slow and lifeless, especially on that last play.

-10 yards so far.
.oh and KC was favored

Just like to say it here (like I've been saying it on several boards for several years) "It's so hard to be a Giants fan".. How much worse can they get? Can't see Coughlin surviving much longer... Been a hardcore fan for over 45 years and it hasn't been this bad in decades... Thanks for letting me rant....

Tell me about it!

Just like to say it here (like I've been saying it on several boards for several years) "It's so hard to be a Giants fan".. How much worse can they get? Can't see Coughlin surviving much longer... Been a hardcore fan for over 45 years and it hasn't been this bad in decades... Thanks for letting me rant....
So hard? Super Bowls in 4 straight decades including 2 in the last 6 years.

Yeah, they have issues this year, but it is very far from 'hard' to be a Giants fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back