Tour Links Putting Green

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have been talking for a while about indoor putting greens and it seems many people are interested in them. Well we listened and we contacted some companies and a great company called Tour Links responded and has supplied us with a 4'x10' putting green for us to review.

Below are some pictures and we will have a full review coming in the future. So far I can say this thing is solid. Extremely well made, sturdy, and fairly easy to put together.

848469956_PHek4-L-1.jpg

848469756_LPY8j-L-1.jpg

848469297_9CWkR-L-1.jpg

848469451_tFDjD-L-1.jpg

848469229_J5hTj-L-1.jpg

I would like to add that this is not some cheap turf. This thing is well made and rolls really true. It comes with foam that you can put under it to create breaks if you want to and the green rolls really fast.

That looks really nice. Really cool you can make your own breaks. Should be a ton of fun to review. I'm looking forward to the review when it comes out.

GG put this thing together didn't she?

it's a nice complement to the staff bag room. can't wait to hear more about it.

awesome! look how nice that fits in there...just don't let Ellie make any lateral hazards on it!

• Admin
GG put this thing together didn't she?

it's a nice complement to the staff bag room. can't wait to hear more about it.

He actually helped this time. I started to put it together myself but the pieces are kind of big and once you put a few of the blocks together it gets a little heavy so I needed his help.

awesome! look how nice that fits in there...just don't let Ellie make any lateral hazards on it!

She was sitting on it like it was a rug in the house it was pretty funny. We are going to have to put a special puppy barrier around it.

I really really want something like this, especially since my wife and I are about to move into a bigger house....I've looked at the Big Moss greens before but never heard of these...I'm truly intrigued. Would be great to help keep at least one phase of my game good when football season kicks in (coaching football and golf do not mix haha)

She was sitting on it like it was a rug in the house it was pretty funny. We are going to have to put a special puppy barrier around it.

You could use on of those invisible fence wire thingies, but to keep her out, instead of in! A more "humane" approach would be to use the spray...

Tour Link's new slogan should be: "So easy, even JB can do it!"

I suppose this will all come out in the review, but hows the give on the surface? Something you could chip/pitch onto with realistic results, or a bit firm?

I looked around and I am seeing that model for between 800-900 dollars. This is mighty tempting. I can't wait to read the review on it. Maybe you could twist their arm and have you guys give one away. They will probably receive my business if the review is great (I just have to recoup the money I spent on back to back golf outings first).

You could use on of those invisible fence wire thingies, but to keep her out, instead of in! A more "humane" approach would be to use the spray...

Tour Link's new slogan should be: "So easy, even JB can do it!"

I suppose this will all come out in the review, but hows the give on the surface? Something you could chip/pitch onto with realistic results, or a bit firm?

You can definitely chip/pitch onto it and they even have additional mats that you can buy just for that purpose.

1. you show off your billions of putters 2. you get an awesome looking putting green. im now officially jealous. on a side note good luck dragging jb out of there

I have been using this one quite a bit today, but GG will use it a lot too.

Re: Tour Links Putting Green

GolferGal said:
You can definitely chip/pitch onto it and they even have additional mats that you can buy just for that purpose.
That is worth the price of the mat itself! It's expadable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is very nice. looks like a great addition to your staff bag room. I would need something larger as all my putts are longer, lol. Do I need to learn how to chip closer?

... and it can be easily replaced if someone were, to say, have too many drinks and makes an oops on it. I know you want to ask this thanks... can you hose the mat down?

Re: Tour Links Putting Green

Spank818 said:

... and it can be easily replaced if someone were, to say, have too many drinks and makes an oops on it. I know you want to ask this thanks... can you hose the mat down?
Can you hose the mat down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent some time on it today and I have to say that I am really happy with the quality. It feels as if you are putting on an actual green.

I want one .

Yea Setho had his new Scotty in the Cabin at the SouthEastern social outing and was putting everywhere in it. The great room, kitchen, you name it he was practicing!

Nice! That would look so good in my office. Strike that I'm never there. It would look so good in my game room.

Nice review GG. I am happy to hear that no one was harmed in the testing of this product. ;o)

Having seen this up close, this is a nice addition for any golfer who doesn't have a chance to hit the putting green all the time. It is well made and putts remarkably well.

GG, you were putting nicely on Saturday and now I know your secret. Keep it up!

That to me is the key here. I cannot believe how much it has helped her putting. I mean it is like night and day! This is not a strip of astroturf either. It rolls about 10 on the stimpmeter according to the manufacturer and that seems about right. The added breaks you put in are a huge plus and working on that 8-10 ft putt is making my scores drop as well (although you would not know from the last round).

good stuff as always GG! looks like a keeper!

I am glad you all liked the review. This putting green really is incredible and Josh isn't kidding about the 180 of my putting. I meant what I said in the review I would 4 putt just about every hole it was a disaster out there. Now I rarely 3 putt and that is because I get lazy. I have learned a much better putter stroke and most importantly speed/distance control.

LOL Biggsy, I should put a disclaimer that no golfer were hurt during the testing of this product.

Back