Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
This can be moved to the debate room if needed. I think they went too far this time.

Ashton Kutcher to Star in Magnum, P.I. Movie?

ASHTON Kutcher could be replacing George Clooney if he plays his cards right!

The Hollywood hunk - who's married to actress Demi Moore - is the hot favorite to play Magnum in a movie remake of the Magnum, P.I. TV show made famous by Tom Selleck in the Eighties

Clooney was reportedly approached for the role, but turned it down.

http://www.mashceleb.com/2010/05/07/ashton-kutcher-to-star-in-magnum-p-i-movie

Kelso as Magnum PI that just doesnt feel right hope were gettin punked

The movie biz is currently scraping the bottom of the barrel for new ideas for flicks. Instead of new material, they just dig up old ideas from TV shows or comic books it seems.

I dont even think he can grow a mustache.

I think he rocked a beard and a goatee in The Butterfly Effect. If not, they can just CGI it on.

yeah just saw an ad for the A-team movie looks pretty cheesy but then again so was the show

Murdock fan are we? :act-up:

kutcher will never be 1/8 as much of a man as tom selek

Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?

Unbelievable. Just wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not happy about it, and really hope that Selleck signed off on it. If he did, I am cool if he is.

Talking about sacred, I have heard that they are remaking True Grit...Can someone name me an actor that could pull off John Wayne?

This is absurd! Kuchar as Magnum PI?? I saw the A-Team commercial too, looks to full of as much cheese as the original show.

Im ok with the A-Team because I'm a fan of Rampage Jackson, but this THIS is an OUTRAGE.

Im ok with the A-Team because I'm a fan of Rampage Jackson, but this THIS is an OUTRAGE.

Kinda funny. I haven't seen the A-team previews but Rampage was the first one I could think of to fill Mr. T's place.

Whos Rampage? Sounds like someone that should have been in Iron Man 2.

Yeah haha.. You either love or hate the guy. I just dont like Ashton. Kelso the character yup, but him no.
Kinda funny. I haven't seen the A-team previews but Rampage was the first one I could think of to fill Mr. T's place.

Whos Rampage? Sounds like someone that should have been in Iron Man 2.

Sorry lol.. had to edit. MMA fighter. Insane. Contraversial. You either love or hate him. Sorry bout the thread jack TS!

quintonjackson.jpg

The movie biz is currently scraping the bottom of the barrel for new ideas for flicks. Instead of new material, they just dig up old ideas from TV shows or comic books it seems.

Oh man...don't get me started about crappy Hollywood remakes, sequels, ect. Most of the studio executives must be the manatees from South Park. Lets see whats coming to theaters: Men in Black 3D, Independence Day 2 & 3, Conan the Barbarian remake, Fast & Furious 5, Die Hard 5 being written, Robin Hood (which was originally supposed to be told from the viewpoint of Sheriff of Nottingham), Captain America, Green Lantern, Green Hornet, Thor, Smurfs 3D, Scream 4, Commando...it will never end. On top of that, Hollywood has gotten into the children's games fad ever since the success of Transformers & GI Joe (which a sequel is underway); for example: Candyland, Battleship, Risk, Bazooka Joe, Asteroids, View-Master, Ouija Board, Magic 8-Ball....I got tired of typing. I would kill for some originality.

Lol...

Oh man...don't get me started about crappy Hollywood remakes, sequels, ect. Most of the studio executives must be the manatees from South Park. Lets see whats coming to theaters: Men in Black 3D, Independence Day 2 & 3, Conan the Barbarian remake, Fast & Furious 5, Die Hard 5 being written, Robin Hood (which was originally supposed to be told from the viewpoint of Sheriff of Nottingham), Captain America, Green Lantern, Green Hornet, Thor, Smurfs 3D, Scream 4, Commando...it will never end. On top of that, Hollywood has gotten into the children's games fad ever since the success of Transformers & GI Joe (which a sequel is underway); for example: Candyland, Battleship, Risk, Bazooka Joe, Asteroids, View-Master, Ouija Board, Magic 8-Ball....I got tired of typing. I would kill for some originality.

Lets face it, no one can do Magnum PI like Tom Selleck. Except thanks1974, who already has the wardrobe.

Has there been a single good movie made from an old TV series? I can't think of any.

Back