It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Email sent confirming my intent and to save my spot. I am giddy! I have no problem shelling out 50 extra dollars to play that awesome course!

Me too!! Email sent too! I am in!!

Hmmm...I went to the Southwest Airlines website and "published scheduled service between Burbank and West Palm Beach will be discontinued on 08/13/10. Please select an alterdate date or choose another origination/destination." That's not good!!

Even checked Southwest from LAX, they have 2 stop on the way so not roundtrip :( May just have to do American (it was CHEAPER) and just pay for the $35 for my golf bag for a non-stop flight :(

Looks like Southwest is not going to PBI any more... got the same msg out of Ontario

Looks like Southwest is not going to PBI any more... got the same msg out of Ontario

Jet Blue will, but they stop at JFK in NY ($566 roundtrip).

Well I just checked my vacation request and I already have that time frame reserved. Now to check with Mrs. Wulff and see if I can talk her into going with me.

Well I just checked my vacation request and I already have that time frame reserved. Now to check with Mrs. Wulff and see if I can talk her into going with me.

We would love to have her.

E-mail sent with my confirmation :)

Hey GC, check spirit airlines. Dont know where i heard of them and I have never used them. I am going to have to move some stuff around to make this one possible. I am supposed to be in Atlantic City sunday night. The only problem is that there are no flights to Atlantic City. I am supposed to fly into Philly.....I may have to call in some favors from some Philly boys!!

I am thinking I can give a 100% definate as long as I can get from Philly to Atlantic City. I just dont wanna pay a $100 cab ride

Hey GC, check spirit airlines. Dont know where i heard of them and I have never used them. I am going to have to move some stuff around to make this one possible. I am supposed to be in Atlantic City sunday night. The only problem is that there are no flights to Atlantic City. I am supposed to fly into Philly.....I may have to call in some favors from some Philly boys!!

Where are you in Jersey at that time?

I am thinking I can give a 100% definate as long as I can get from Philly to Atlantic City. I just dont wanna pay a $100 cab ride

I always see hitch hikers on the AC expressway...

I don't think I'd fly on Spirit Airlines. http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2010/05/10/daily12.html.

They are supposed to also start charging for carry-on items. Heck here's a bunch of news on this airline: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=spirit%20airlines&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&tab=wn

Where are you in Jersey at that time?

I just have to get to Atlantic City some time sunday night. I have work stuff on monday morning. So I am thinking fly to Philly after the sunday festivities

JB or GG - IF I am able to swing this: Is it going to be possible to get back to the airport for a 7pm departure on Sunday night? I would have to be there around 5:30pm (says the TSA). That is the latest I could leave and get home on Sunday. Basically, will golf on Sunday be early enough to wrap up around 4pm or so?

Will probably book my airfare in the next couple of days. Travel time will take all day so I'll be in that Thursday and then leave Monday and back to work on Tuesday! Yikes, leaving at 6am gets me to Florida by 7pm. Layovers and everything...

Another question, is the time of arrival my time or destination time? In that case, it'll be a few hours different then :confused2:

JB or GG - IF I am able to swing this: Is it going to be possible to get back to the airport for a 7pm departure on Sunday night? I would have to be there around 5:30pm (says the TSA). That is the latest I could leave and get home on Sunday. Basically, will golf on Sunday be early enough to wrap up around 4pm or so?

I am sure it's possible. I don't know the tee times yet but if we can tee off before noon it might work. You may have to stop on the 16th hole to be safe? I am sure we will have more details on that coming soon.

Will probably book my airfare in the next couple of days. Travel time will take all day so I'll be in that Thursday and then leave Monday and back to work on Tuesday! Yikes, leaving at 6am gets me to Florida by 7pm. Layovers and everything...

Another question, is the time of arrival my time or destination time? In that case, it'll be a few hours different then :confused2:

It is the time you land at your location and the local time there

JB would it be possible to check in Saturday morning? Golf Sat and Sunday or do you have to stay Friday night

JB, GG, you guys have outdone yourselves! This looks amazing! Now I just need to convince the wife... who knows, maybe she'll come along?

GC, AirTran has flights departing Friday morning and Sunday afternoon into West Palm Beach for $307...

+1 on that, I'd need to get back to the airport around 5-5:30ish...

You have a connection in ATL?

I am sure it's possible. I don't know the tee times yet but if we can tee off before noon it might work. You may have to stop on the 16th hole to be safe? I am sure we will have more details on that coming soon.

You could always just play 9 holes and then have no issues.

JB would it be possible to check in Saturday morning? Golf Sat and Sunday or do you have to stay Friday night

There is a 2 night minimum stay so you would have to stay Friday night as well. JB can correct me if I am wrong.

As of right now there is a 2 night minimum for you to get this rate, but that could change as we are working on it right now.

If you can let me know as soon as you have tee times I would appreciate it :) Me chances of attending really hinge on being able to leave on Sunday night (and getting a room mate).

I was doubtful about being able to come, but Erica being the saint she is, has been prodding me to go. The only constraint would be the timing.

Back